Reviews for Children
Felicity Dream chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I freaking adore this so much, and baffled at how few reviews it has. It's done so well, and I love how the pairing is done from Amy's point of view. I also love Amy and Serena's sisterly relationship, and how close they are. I especially love how Amy stands by Serena's side and her decisions, and is so acceptable. I cried a bit, I'm sure. I honestly wish this was a multi-chapter, and therefore longer and even more fleshed out and in depth.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
this was fantastic! i love the friendship between them :)
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
wow it was a very good ff
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
nice
Wolfspirited chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
It's a good story! I just found it a little bit depressing, maybe because it reminded me a lot of "Riding in Cars With Boys". But it was very original! ]
coastiewife465 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Ohh this was so sweet. I like the way Amy stuck by Serena. I am glad that Serena dumped Darien. I always felt that he never really loved her b/c if he really did, he wouldn't have treated her like such an ass all the time. I also think that the girls were always too judgmental on Serena and never acknowledged when they made the same mistakes that they constantly berated Serena on. I always preferred the outer scouts to the inners.
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This story was really great. I didn't stop smileing the whole time I was reading. Very well done! Simply sweet and sunny. You really got Usagi's personality down.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
"their girls’ thoughts." should be "their girls’ throats."

This was interesting. What made you pair Usagi and Kunzite together?
raye85 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
wow, well i never read a story with a sere/kunzite pairing. but i really like it. its cute and i am glad that rei didnt end up with darien and other stories. hope to read more of these types.