Reviews for Freds cake
shelllynn22 chapter 32 . 5/22/2012
Sorry this is about as far as i am willing to read. Alot of missused words and not much to the story besides the jokes. Sorry not trying to be rude and hope you don't take it that way.
GinaMarie1996 chapter 38 . 1/25/2012
Good book.
Lolo84 chapter 39 . 10/16/2011
MsJ-Bone chapter 26 . 7/1/2011
Very funny chapter , I had to literally choke laughter so I wouldn't wake up my hubby :)
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 39 . 5/19/2011
this shitb is goooooooood!
RSS84 chapter 38 . 4/4/2011
that was so funny pranks and stinky oh i wonder how thats going to go with Rose having a baby. hmm i can wait till i cam make it to the sequel!
3rwilight chapter 39 . 2/18/2011
Rated M WHY?
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Alice has got to be livid... But I'm not a fan of yellow anyway so good riddance. :)
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Nice start. Love that emmett and alice had a disastrous first date. Too funny!
absolutelyaddictedtofanfics chapter 39 . 11/19/2010
this story is awesome! and it is really really funny! i love it! great job!
Ooh chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I've only read the the first two chapters.. and I promise I tried to like the story because the plot sounds good and the story is good but they way you've written its just crap. No trying to sound mean.. but I do hope you've improved it by the end of the story ( not that I'm gonna read ) but for the ones who are kind enough to ignore the spelling mistakes, grammatical mistakes,lack of punctuality/capitals. I mean.. Do it, but do it right if you want people to like it.. It was torture sitting through the first two chapters and I've got a massive headache thnx to you. Please tell me you dont plan to be a writer? I feel sorry for all the people that will have to read your stories or just tumble across it perchance and then have to read the first page or the blurb even. Second thoughts.. the story plot is shit. We dont know anything about anything at this point the cake fiasco? You cant call it a fiasco from where I'm sitting.. Seriously don't write continue to write. Its torturing me just to think about it. Please, do everyone a favour and fucking QUIT. Want to reply to me?

My username is SkyBraker. Unless you perfect your spelling mistakes and everything I dont want anything from you. Btw, dont take out mistakes out of this.. Its more understanable then any of the crap you wrote. Laterzz.. x)
SantanaSanCutie chapter 38 . 9/5/2010
This was such a funny story! I was laughing through it so much i was crying! lol loved it!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 38 . 9/4/2010
Loved it! I do hope one day you will write an epilogue :)
pikachu.xo chapter 38 . 8/30/2010
love this story! outtakes! i'd love to see 1- jasper's run in with the angry italian woman.
twiberry chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
:D yay good job can't wait to read more