Reviews for If Today Was Your Last Day
swimgirl99 chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Hi. I like your stories, but you may want to start saying what p.o.v. it will be before you start the chapter. You may know who is telling the story, but not all of your readers do.
FaBAMF chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
This story is going really well, not my usual choice of pairing or type of story but i like it so far. You're a great writer, keep it up :D

Love Moi
wiz-wolf 93 chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
oh please update soon, this story is so intereting with the teenage drama!
wiz-wolf 93 chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
very good, but i must be confused, i thought this chapter was supposed to be from hermiones point of view
KiyKat0575 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
That was a great chapter :) I can't WAIT to see how you get them to get along, and how the Gen and Harry/Hermione and Draco thing goes! Keep your head up!

~Kat
wiz-wolf 93 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
This is an extremely interesting plot, can't wait for your coming chapters :)
MISTALI chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
She fancies Harry! She fancies Harry! Lolz. I really liked the chapter. Please update soon!
Sunset on Heartache chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
The last sentence made me giggle like a fangirl..XD

-Kymmie
Floop chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Please write more!
Rachelnot chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
ok this is good and really well writeen and easy to understand. i love cissy! she seems fun and awsome and i seriouslly think that they shouldmake that new class you made. really. when i finally ge my hogwarts letter ( it has obviously been lost in the mail for a couple years) i hope they have your class!but remeber... draco is mine! MINE MINE MINE!
KiyKat0575 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Hello :) I wanted to say thanks for the review on my story but then I saw your story and was like oh I need to read this. I really like it and I really hope you update soon. And if you ever want a beta, you can aak me :) not that you need one lol your story had like one error which was just a leaving out of a word :P lol. Keep your head up! ~Kat
manicMAundae chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
i dont see draco writing poems. hahaha! that made me laugh! (_)
jorswell chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
This is really good, can't wait for the next chapter!

P.s. You asked in that cast list about Professors Sprout and Flitwick. Professor Sprouts name is Pomona and Professor Flitwick is Filius!
voldyismyfather chapter 2 . 8/12/2009