Reviews for I'm sure
superficialspacecadets chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
love this story!

its so cute & fluffy 3

their personalities were head-on, too. both mike & scarlet were just the way they were in the movie
saphfire chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
more finish
KCurley chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Really really cute, but he had a Mac and a flat screen and DVDs? What year is this? But keep going, i love it so far! It's so sweet
fantabulous chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
OMG, keep going! this is really good!
hey there chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hey! This is a cute, fluffy story; matches the film. I like it because it's not really how I pictured their first time. A few things, just logistics- they didn't have laptops, especially Macbooks in '89 and would they really have sex while his mother was home? And one thing I found odd was that Scarlet is thinking about how polite and respectful Mike is... while he watches her dress? (well, decide on an outfit, then change right?)

Somethings that I didn't think we're essential to the story were the fact that she was the new kid and he was rich. I liked the part where they met though, because I can see their personalities and mutual attraction in the few lines you give.

The other thing I liked was how you ended it. Bittersweet since we know what comes- young and true love, yet teenage pregnancy and heartache. Good job!

Hope this helps you!