Reviews for Vulnerability
AkiraNatsume chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
More chapters please.
nhrc chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Oh, thank God!

After all the experiences and nightmares - a good happy ending.

Thank you for taking me on this journey
nhrc chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Beginning of the chapter made me feel anxious petition - he stood to leave Jim, if that happened, I'm not prepared for an onslaught of tears and he - will be ready to seize the shoes of Sex and the City "

Finally, he called him by name. I thought that making love was abstract and was the height of emotion, but "Leonard, I love you." Conductor.
nhrc chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
It was emotionally wrenching from all directions: the awakening of McCoy, his inability to say the words compared Jim, the confrontation with Sam, all the memories that arise, and finally The words were spoken.

I just hope it's no more exhaust out of place, because I have more shoes to throw!
nhrc chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Hmmm (smiles to myself) I have a feeling that everything will be all right.

(A murderous look in the eyes) and woe to you if it will be different!
nhrc chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Jim was more man than a man!

I'm amazed how McCoy is weak and wounded, and despite his age, Jim, is the the responsible adult in their relationship.

Regardless of what happened here, I am fear for them.
nhrc chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
I never thought I'd see the Leonard McCoy acting like "a virgin on her wedding night" frightened "one-eyed snake" (wicked I am)

It's so touching, so sweet.

Reading how they lose themselves in each other overwhelmed me with emotion - I had not read like this before!

(and i Comes with the last sentence...and return my jaw were falling into place)

WHAT ? ! ? ! ?

(would be nice if I had anything to throw on him, so imagine Someone how very very angry):

Stupid! stupid! stupid McCoy!

(throws a Trikdor)

you poo head !

(throwing a shoe)

Pumpkinhead !

(throwing the second shoe)

from all the stupid things you could say now..(lucky for him I never Score)..you..you... Knocked schnitzel!
nhrc chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
It's really not fair ... not fair to me also!
nhrc chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Now that's a fact - every creature with a pulse can not resist the Jim Kirk!
nhrc chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Wow, that's, I did not see coming ... I'm not sure I like the direction that this

Oh My God, if I'm embarrassed at the captain's announcement, then Leonard certainly red, like Borsch
nhrc chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
First, it is clear you continue the story, otherwise I will not read it!

I can already see that I'll put my heart at risk, and Eleven chapters on the way!

I'll make a box of tissues ready. You intrigue me very much and this episode feels like a promise to readers, it would be something good.
J loves JS chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
I'm not usually a fan of romantically involved Bones and Jim. But I really liked this one.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
*does her Happy Dance*

Great story!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
Beautifully written. I highly enjoyed this :)

Lol would have had a little more angst myself, but I think this fic could have started the transition of my reading out the extreme angst. So thanks lol.

I very much like your writing style, your fic just read so smoothly and fluidly. I couldn't stop reading even though its after midnight.

Bravo my friend, bravo. You have an amazing writing talent.
AnimeSiren chapter 12 . 3/12/2010
This was a great story! I really enjoyed it!