Reviews for Finding Justice
Tearrer chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
Loved the ending, it was so sweet. Of course they would have cute banter as soon as he wakes up!

So I've gotta admit, the first chapter had me. I totally thought it was Sonny who was dead, until the very last sentence when you revealed who it was ha. I was like "WHATWHOA?" And to be honest I would have stopped reading if it had been Sonny. I've never been a fan of the post-mortem angst/romance stories. Too depressed, not enough character interaction (considering one of the people would be dead lol).

Okay anyways! I loved the story, too. Obviously I like stalker-centric fanfiction with a boy who saves the day (I'm crazy, what else can I say?). I liked the Josh POV especially, because he had this weird attached/detached attitude about what he did. Like he was sorry, but he wasn't sorry for the right reasons. And then he just changed his object of infatuation so easily that it clarified that he was less of an obsessed stalker and more a general sociopath.

I couldn't believe Sonny just, ya know, sneak into the potential murderer's house, though. What the heck? Obviously you needed the confrontation between Josh/Sonny to occur, but I hadn't expected her to literally walk into his house without telling anyone where she was going or warning the police. That's my only issue with this story really.

Overallyyyy good job, again! I enjoyed reading this story as well.
ArchadianRose chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I think you'll find that 'realise' - is the english spelling for realise dear - 'realize' is the american version :)

But as for this story, I love the way it is written with such description - like I could place myself in it and instantly know my surroundings from the way you have written them :)

I love this.
GibbsTonyZivaTim chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
The end was a little disappionting. At first I thought it was Sonny who killed her. Then that was a no go at her reaction to Chad being the murderer. Next was Nico, I really thought it was him. Then you said Mail. And I just new it was Josh, and that killed it. But great story line ;)
pixieniss chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
Though this is, after all, a great story, I hope you do realize (and yes, to all those less-then-smart people out there, that is the correct way to spell "realize" not "realise") that you can't completely take credit for this storyline/plot. Did you perhaps, by chance, steal this oh-so-tragic rape idea from the oh-so-tragic "Lovely Bones"? Don't get offended, I'm just asking. But did you come up with this story on your own? Did you really?
Lynsey98 chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Oh god, this has to be the most descriptice story i've read on this site in a LONG time.
Lynsey98 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I know that the story ended a while ago, but I'm still gonna review if you don't mind. I thought it was Sonny the whole time! Oh my god, I was so freaked and then it was TAWNI!
pompeystar chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
OMG! You took the storyline from THE LOVELY BONES! You don't own this storyline at all!
troublesomextori chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
this was absolutely an adoreable ending!(:
monkey87 chapter 13 . 11/21/2009
love it
monkey87 chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
monkey87 chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
loved it
Frocked chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
Th-th-th-the End?
Frocked chapter 14 . 9/27/2009
Cause your the reason for the teardrops on my computer...
Evil Beware We Have Waffles chapter 15 . 9/22/2009

Amazing! :)
itendswithakiss chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
this was awesome! there were parts when i alomst when chad's vital thing went flat..i was like NO! it was great. :D