Reviews for Was Every
mysticfighter111 chapter 21 . 10/7/2014
Everything is as it should be. Great story, again. Thank you, I really enjoyed reading even if the characters sometimes drove me nuts :D.
mysticfighter111 chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Well, Edward has the rest of his life to make it up to Bella, his family and friends and I think that goes for Tanya and Irina as well. They were a major part of that desastrous scheme, too. I really like your Chalie, by the way. He's much nicer and perceptive than canon-Charlie.
mysticfighter111 chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Can't Edward once stop assuming and start asking questions for once? Good for him the women in his life know what to do.
mysticfighter111 chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
The hits and punchs are well deserved, at least Edward helps with cleaning up the mess that are his wedding-preparations. He should thank heavens he has such good friends, but I guess oart of their motivation is making Bella happy. Now it's his time to think about what his well-meant but idiotic actions caused to everyone he loves.
mysticfighter111 chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
I'm so proud of Bella for putting herself first. Even if she might feel like running away I think she needs to find hersef again, realize that she is a great person in her own right.
mysticfighter111 chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
I had a hunch that Tanya might be more interested in women since she only complimented Edward's female friends and was hugging Bella way too much, but I never expected Edward to be in on it. Not letting Bella know of this scheme is cruel and unforgiveable in my eyes. The best punishment would be Bella taking off with Jacob and never come back, maybe meet some dashing Latin lover.
mysticfighter111 chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Oh darn, I had a feeling he would ask her to come with him to Italy. I'm losing hope here for Edward finally finding his balls, maybe it's better for Bella to leave. Living in the same small town as the newlyweds and sharing or giving up best friends is not a riveting outlook for Bella.
mysticfighter111 chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
I hope Tanya just really, really needs Edward's support. How can Edward know how deeply he hurt Bella - again - add still doubt her love? How can he spend time with Tanya and judge Bella for spending time with Jacob?
mysticfighter111 chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
Edward is such a f**ing coward. Couldn't he tell the music was Bella's song, let her have at least that?
mysticfighter111 chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
So far Edward is the thing nightmares are made off, he's still too chicken and dumb to just TALK with her. Seems like Tanya knows more of his feelings for Bella than Edward himself.
mysticfighter111 chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
That was worse than I thought, poor Bella, and Tanya sounds faker by the moment. Is she after the Cullen fortune? I guess they are well off judging from their big, impressive home.
mysticfighter111 chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
When will Edward get a clue? Can't get over how insensitive he is. BTW What is it with Tanya and Irina always on the phone?
mysticfighter111 chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Too bad for Bella she just blew her chance to spend some real one-on-one time with Edward. I don't really trust Jacob, maybe because I hated canon-Jacob. Don't know how to feel about Tanya: is she genuinely in love with Edward or does she have a hidden agenda?
mysticfighter111 chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Edward just assumed Bella was free to join him in the evening and it didn't cross his mind to ask her before he made arrangements. He can hope all he wants until Friday, bringing Tanya won't go over well with Bella.
mysticfighter111 chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
If Jake's not lying (and I think he isn't) he knows exactly how Bella feels now. They can help each other forget. What will it take for Edward to admit his feelings to Bella?