Reviews for Ealdor
The View From Up Here chapter 3 . 5/21
Will there be sequel to Ealdor?
AgnetCoCo chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
Can you please make a sequel to this story?
Aaronna chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
I love this so much! Is there a sequel?
Aaronna chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
OH MY GOSH! I nearly died laughing when Mordred said "Papa's my mama"! This entire chapter had had me in stitches!
DragonThetan chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Beautiful story! I would love to read more of this! Possibly, a sequel to the sequel?
somniator99 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
good story
are you going to write sequel for this...?
Loulou2a chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
A really good story.
christinemarie13 chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
So when I read 'While You Slept' I felt as if it needed more. I wanted to see Arthur actually conscious when with Merlin. And here I feel as if there should be another part to the story where Merlin realizes Arthur's feelings and they get their happily ever after. Beginning (While You Slept), middle (Ealdor), end (another fic). I just wish I could get to see Arthur getting to be with Merlin after his cute adoration. This is just such a different story line than I've ever seen and it just feels unfinished. I hope inspiration might strike and you're compelled to put a final one out. :)
JustANerdyGirl chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
I loved this. Oh, I wish there was another because I am dying to know how this continues. Wonderful!
JustANerdyGirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Why did it have to be the "s-o-n" word?! Mordred is a hole in the ship. Oh man.
Thanks for writing a sequel.
Lunary chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Wha? Why does it end like this?

Will you continue? Will there be more written?

I mean it can't just end like this...it just can't I want to know how this story goes on.

Regards,
Lunary
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Lovely. Thank you. MORE PLEASE?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Ooh, kind of creepy now. Does Arthur have bad intentions to love him and leave him?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is great! Thanks!
PlainReader chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I was wondering if you are going to make another part of this story. I truly would have loved to read how Arthur tries to woo Merlin. And how Mordred is going to stay alive or kill Arthur or anything.
Do please tell me