Reviews for The Devil's Checkmate
Randomness chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Woah, Chiaki with a baby like spilt character? hawt ;) Please continue! there isnt much KKJ fanfictions unfortunately
wintermoon13 chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Awesome! :D I'm really enjoying reading this!
wintermoon13 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Oh Chiaki...you're so strange. XD

Chiaki and Maron both had the same dream? hm...? Yes!

Now we all just have to figures out what that means! ."

Nice job. ;D
wintermoon13 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Great! Can't complain! :D
wintermoon13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Awesome! I loved it! :D Can't wait to keep readin'!
Aster Selene chapter 11 . 11/24/2008
All right. Here's clarification.

There is no "official" spelling for Fin Fish's name. Japanese people don't use English characters (called romaji) and therefore "Fin" and "Finn" are plausible. It all depends on the fan translation. The manga, therefore could be either.

"Fin" probably makes more sense though. Especially with the ending "Fish".
GoldenDragon326 chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
uhg, i hate cliffhangers. -_-' And its been a while since u updating, i hope u update again soon. .
shadesofgreen13 chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
udate soon!i like it pls update soon
Savior-Elemental chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I love Fin and Access; they make a great couple. I think this will be an entertaining story!
krishnie chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
hey miaka! you haven;t written in a while. i was wondering, how come? im waiting and i absolutely LOVE your story! well, good luck! i understand writing a fan fic is hard so DO YOUR BEST! :)

luv ya lots mwa krishnie
krishnie chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
i luv it! You need to keep on writing. Your writing is marvelous. I was hoping to see more *action* if you know what i mean. ;) anyways, keep writing! its really good. it gets a little boring at times. dont mean to offend you sry if i did. add a little action.

k, luv ya mwa, krishnie
Lanc3 chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
why do take so long to update!you wrote there in the previous chapter that yo'll write more soon !sooryy i'm just annoyed that no one updates
Lunarain 137 chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
Brilliant as the last chapters but theres an intresting thing I should tell you not correcting you but just thought I'd say in legend Angels and Demons can't kill Humans they have an incapacity they can only trick humans into killing each other(demons I mean Angels don't do that) but I like your story the way it is just thought I'd voice that!
archie knocked out cookie chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
O.o wheres chiaki? yay update some more!
evangeline chapter 9 . 5/13/2008
pls update this story is really exciting!