Reviews for The Prince of the Rings
YourFavoriteReader chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Wow, so good! Love :3
AnnElfwind chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :) I've never liked The Lord of The Rings so much! Though I have a question. Fuji is both Arwen and Legolas, or did you just pair up "Aragorn" and "Legolas" and left Arwen completely out of this?

I hope the next chapter will be soon. :)
Lar of Luyeia chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
You combine so many of my favorite things with so good writing! asdfghjkl I don't even. .

Its the third time in a week i've been reading this story, so please tell me you're gonna continue it!

I would be so sad if you stopped it! Dx
LiveInTheMomentx chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
/flails. I don't have enough time to press review to all the chapters but maybe I can later. :3 Well, I usually dont read crossovers, nor when it's one fandom's characters in another fandom's world. They usually seem to rewrite it too closely related to what happened and just change and add characters. Yours though, is absolutely fantastic. It stayed close to the fandom AND has it's hint of originality in it that's makes like x1000 awesome. Fuji, amg, Fuji is the elf. When I read it I was like squealing. I was hoping you make him as the elf. This story has made my life complete, atleast for today. I hope you update soon! c: Im a huge fan of your stories even if I can't review all of them. . Laziness and life prevents me from, but I hope spamming you with favourites would work out?

-Moment

Update soon and keep on writing these amazing stories!
DaphneHatake chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Way to go update soon!
Lovegranted chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Trust Seiichi to be Galadriel! xD good choice though! i knew it was coming... poor taka-san... anyways... i got through it! You're doing a great job so far! Keep up the good work
Lovegranted chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
ummm i just wanted to say that in the 2nd sentence you used "lit" instead of "light" :) just thought you might want to change that when you have time? I hate to be laughing at this but I love how Inui says "80% chance you will not pass" xD oh! and it's suppose to be "a 100 per cent CHANCE" not "change"... sorry, I'm not trying to be annoying _
Lovegranted chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
hmmmm so Kawamura is in Burning mode when he has the ring? not his sword? hmmmm
Lovegranted chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
I love Atobe! hahahaha "welcome to Ore-sama's humble abode" Atobe's Abode? say that 3X fast xD Kaidoh... is a dwarf? say WHAT! so... Fuji is both Arwen AND Legolas? oh my... it fits somehow... because there's 9 of them and 9 in the fellowship... hmmph, I wanted a different Legolas [pouts] phooey... Atobe! You're not suppose to send your own son to war!
Lovegranted chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Koshimae... -_-" oh my... AHH! TEZUKA! Eiji you baka! I've always wondered why Saruman never killed Gandalf? Atobe is the king? say what! well, yes, I suppose that would make sense... I wonder who Galadriel is? or Legolas for the matter :) this is SO exciting! and Fuji's still a boy! _
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
hahaha, Shinji would make a GREAT Gollum! Inui would be a pretty convincing wizard... though that's quite frightening indeed... yes, yes! You're GREAT at assigning roles for each character! Wow! What an impressive start! (I haven't actually read the LoTR books... just movies... but it seems very true to the core!) I'm sad Renji is Saruman though... :( ah well... I like the story! so I'm going to keep on reading _
skele-gro chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Haha, awesome! I'm looking forward to the next update.
Mythisea chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Still as good as ever (: This update actually came at the perfect time; I've been wanting to watch a Lord of the Rings movie for a week now, but never seem to have the time to sit down and enjoy one! Your update just fulfilled my need for Lord of the Rings xD
skele-gro chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
glad to see another chapter up 8D
silver starlight serpant chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
is fuji playing the part of arwen and legolis?