Reviews for Stop the Wedding!
This is so much fun to read! Hahahahahaha! I'm sad it's not finished!
I'm pretty sure yukimura would look like an ethereal being if he wear a wedding dress! I want to see it!
Tenipuri Baby chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
OH PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS! I'M BEGGING YOU! Sanada and Yukimura just have to get together!

Sei Hikari chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
This sure is very interesting and very fun to read! Lots of laugh with each of the characters ramble.
And I am keeping my hopes that someday an update will be posted. Hurry! LOL!
Thanks for another wonderful story!
greetingsfrommaars chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
sorry, I kinda ran out of energy for reviewing there _"
anywho, I don't know if you noticed, but it makes no sense for Yukimura to be trying on a dress and all in chapter one /before/ being proposed to in chapter 2... o,0
well, even so, this is hilarious XD I'm intrigued to learn more about this OC...
NiouMasaharu-Niouwifey chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Why did you stop updating?
wintercat.0501 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
great story! the plot was interesting. arent you going to update this awesome fic soon? cant wait to see the next chapter X3
TRXion chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
please continue making it . its so funny, i love how you make the story and plot. please continue it XD
demoncat13 chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
sic Akaya on Tenshi. in Devil Mode. I almost fell out of my chair cuz I was luaghing very hard.
Alpha14 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Woohoo, Yukimura Wars! Go Sanada! Kill the OC! Lol XD . Yagyuu is freaking awesome here. Now, Niou is screwed, 'cause he can't play pranks on the guy without getting murdered by Yukimura. Yagyuu, on the other hand, normally doesn't get caught. Though, I wonder if Yukimura will change that. And if Yagyuu does a prank, it will still be blamed on Niou, which brings us back to Niou getting murdered by Yukimura. Anyway, update soon!
Risa Harada chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Please don't abandon this fiction! It's getting more and more interesting.
sugarkitt chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
this is cute :) sanada should end up with yukimura! im not going 2 suggest nething cuz im sure ull have a better idea, but i hope marui will get 2gether with kirihara :P vry funny story!
kanda kaoru chapter 4 . 5/13/2010

i just couldn't stop laughing dammit~ this whole story was like too good~ man,,, why did u just stop writing it? get on with the story, i really wanna know what's going to happen next, it will be fun to read about the 'i object' scene.. (man i can basically picture sanada's face)

btw~! its so cool to find a male yaoi fan. ive read ur profile before getting on with the story... then i finally noe why male yaoi authors are so important. u can just write the best MI scene so far... i loved that part seriously.

mitsukai-san, u r just one of the best one around so far. i totally admired u~ great author u r, great author...

really... do continue on with this wonderful plot... it had a lot of potential~honestly
soni-chan chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Shadowblayze chapter 4 . 3/20/2010

They are so funny...yet in character!