Reviews for Love in an Elevator
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Yay! Curiosity satisfied!
thlove chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hahaha! I love Ron and Hermione!
austheke chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Recently I've been listening to a lot of comments about what an arse Ron is and how undeserving he is of Hermione and how absolutely unsuitable their pairing is, but I think this reminded me of what I love about their possible future.

Arguably Ron was an arse. He was a teenaged boy, come on. But in him, I see a boy who would mature to be a good man. A good husband, a good father. Someone comfortable and safe and right for Hermione. So I love the first paragraph of this story especially.

Well done on both this and Our Little Secret.

- Aus
VandyFNP chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Ron and Hermione are too cute. I always knew it was bound to happen. Just like I knew Harry and Ginny were bound to happen. Harry couldn't go all his life without noticing how awesome Ginny is.

Ron being sexy, though, is a little more than I can handle.
listenWITHyourHEART chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
i totally got the reference Ron was making on their way TO the penthouse, yeah. but this was a priceless explanation on JUST WHY exactly Ron wanted them to hurry. :P
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Ha! Snicker...I have a husband like that, too.
ElspethBates chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Hm... wonder what Rose would say if she and Scorpius were to beat the elevator downstairs and her Mums lips were puffier than hers? LOL
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
You must have posted this little gem when was going through an unreliable notification stage, or else I lost the email.

What a nice little surprise to find today, though! Ron, Hermione, a catchy tune and little sizzle. Perfect! D
bizinhavieira chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Nothing like a good Ron/Hermione romance... It was brilliant! And just as I had imagined the scene!

Hugs!
siriuslycrazy4snuffles chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Love it! Its nice to see the adults having a little fun ;-) Very sexy! I love the way you portray Ron and Hermione's relationship in general, and I particularly love how you show them still madly in love AND lust after almost 20 years together and 2 teenagers! Brilliant, as usual :-)
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Haha that was cute. I love Ron and Hermione's relationship here!
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Love the Aerosmith song and love Ron & Hermione in the elevator. It all seems so natural. You did a great job.

Thanks for another great chapter.

Sunny
Little Creature chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I've never read a Ron/Hermione story. You know, with them as the main characters. Weird huh? Good ficlet.

Crea
Jo Claire chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Heehee... I love your Ron! I love that he's intelligent. Have I already told you that? Either way, I still love it. :-)

Blessed Be,

Jo
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
"In his schooldays, when he was wearing hand-me-down robes and didn't have enough Sickles to buy a Cauldron Cake from the trolley witch on the Express, it would have been a different story." - Confession time: I do not like Ron Weasley much, precisely because of that jealousy he had while he was still in school and the way he handled it, or did not handle it properly, depending on which viewpoint is preferred. Even so, I'm glad he has matured a bit past that, as Hermione's married life would not have been worth living if Ron had not (matured, that is).

"She loved him and adored what they did on the stairs when their children were at school and they had the house to themselves. Most of the time they kissed their way up the steps to their bedroom, sometimes slowly, sometimes racing with pauses to snog." - OK...

"He finished his white chocolate and raspberry muffin." - EW! First with the white chocolate, and then with the berries. IMO, anything with white chocolate in it is not even worth MY attention and secondly any berries that are cooked in any way, except maybe lightly warmed is IMO a waste of good berries.