Reviews for Love in an Elevator
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Ron pov, I love Ron's pov. Him being impatient for Rose to come down makes more sense now. Before I thought he was just annoyed with Scorose being Scorose.
He just wants to make love to his woman :')
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Yay! Curiosity satisfied!
thlove chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hahaha! I love Ron and Hermione!
archiveduser1836251 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Recently I've been listening to a lot of comments about what an arse Ron is and how undeserving he is of Hermione and how absolutely unsuitable their pairing is, but I think this reminded me of what I love about their possible future.

Arguably Ron was an arse. He was a teenaged boy, come on. But in him, I see a boy who would mature to be a good man. A good husband, a good father. Someone comfortable and safe and right for Hermione. So I love the first paragraph of this story especially.

Well done on both this and Our Little Secret.

- Aus
VandyFNP chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Ron and Hermione are too cute. I always knew it was bound to happen. Just like I knew Harry and Ginny were bound to happen. Harry couldn't go all his life without noticing how awesome Ginny is.

Ron being sexy, though, is a little more than I can handle.
listenWITHyourHEART chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
i totally got the reference Ron was making on their way TO the penthouse, yeah. but this was a priceless explanation on JUST WHY exactly Ron wanted them to hurry. :P
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Ha! Snicker...I have a husband like that, too.
ElspethBates chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Hm... wonder what Rose would say if she and Scorpius were to beat the elevator downstairs and her Mums lips were puffier than hers? LOL
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
You must have posted this little gem when was going through an unreliable notification stage, or else I lost the email.

What a nice little surprise to find today, though! Ron, Hermione, a catchy tune and little sizzle. Perfect! D
bizinhavieira chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Nothing like a good Ron/Hermione romance... It was brilliant! And just as I had imagined the scene!

Hugs!
siriuslycrazy4snuffles chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Love it! Its nice to see the adults having a little fun ;-) Very sexy! I love the way you portray Ron and Hermione's relationship in general, and I particularly love how you show them still madly in love AND lust after almost 20 years together and 2 teenagers! Brilliant, as usual :-)
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Haha that was cute. I love Ron and Hermione's relationship here!
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Love the Aerosmith song and love Ron & Hermione in the elevator. It all seems so natural. You did a great job.

Thanks for another great chapter.

Sunny
Little Creature chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I've never read a Ron/Hermione story. You know, with them as the main characters. Weird huh? Good ficlet.

Crea
Jo Claire chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Heehee... I love your Ron! I love that he's intelligent. Have I already told you that? Either way, I still love it. :-)

Blessed Be,