Reviews for The Lover
donald7777 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Wow this has a feel of Fate/Zero. I wonder id Shinji will follow in the Lovers footsteps.

Will be waiting to see where this goes.
animecollecter chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
when's next chapter?
iamjustanotherguy chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
I have to say this is really good. I look forward to the next chapter until then.

- (iamjustanotherguywithaniPhone)
Alg chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
The biggest problem I have with this story is, after the 14th angel, SEELE wouldn't dare to kill Shinji. Shinji is the only one who can operate Eva 01 after that, not even the Dummy plugs function anymore.

The problem Yui is fully conscious. Once she realizes her son is dead, what would stop her from self destructing the absorbed S2 engine? that would destroy Eva 01. Even if she didn't no functional Eva 01 when the 16th angel arrives, means a defeat for Nerve is likely, and thus an uncontrolled third impact. All in all Shinji being dead would wreck Seele's place for instrumentality.
LoPe21 chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
This fic is amazing. I have no idea where you plan to go from here. there are just so many balls left in the air. I mean can NERV survive another angel attack? I am looking forward to seeing how you shape Maria's and Shinji's relationship. I mean they're both not right in the head. It will be pretty funny seeing shinji trying to tidy up maria's quarters.
arosario chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
i like the story. One of the better original character stories I've read in a long time. read all three chapters and really like the flow of the story. Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm really happy i decided to read this story
Darren Alston chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
Interesting. Let's see where this goes.
GuardEzio chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
poor misato, loseing her son like that TT_TT

...then again...if asuka was awake shed probaly be celibrating and saying that everyone should get over the baka since they still have the best eva pilot...and then misato will try and put her back into a coma

...what, it could happen
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
She is a whore. A common whore. And a murderer. A murdering prostitute. You sicken me sir.
GuardEzio chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
and que the dramatic music XD

but seriously awsome story so far _ cant wait for more
o lawd chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
...so, I can already see this coming down the Interstate, SEELE assassin Maria doesn't want to kill innocents?

I'd have thought her handlers would know this, and therefore would have sent someone more reliable.

Plot hole, anyone? Or is this going to be "death by snoo-snoo?"

I don't think this is salvageable at this point, except maybe as a dark comedy.
LoPe21 chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
wow you can go so many different ways from here. i get the feeling shinji will probably just passively accept his death. Im still eagerly awaiting asuka's and rei's reaction to all this. asuka should be interesting. so when will maria start really falling for shinji?
NefCanuck chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Boy, Shinji's luck just can't get any worse right now can it?

I mean first he's accused of being a spy, gets kidnapped, the kidnapper finds out hes not a spy and is going to kill him anyways as a "loose end"?

Gotta suck, gotta suck...
NightshadeJonathan chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I can just see it.

Maria: "Where did Kaji hide the melons!"

Shinji: "You...You can't be serious. You did not just kidnap me to ask me where Kaji's melons are... I woulda told you if you just came up to me and asked..."

hahahahaha
animefan29 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This is a pretty interesting idea. Its different from a lot of stuff I have seen. I think this test passes.