Reviews for Under Pressure
WatchOutForIce chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
“I’m good. Admit it.”

“I’ll admit it. You ‘re the best Wendigo scratching-post ever, Dean.”

For the most part, I prefer longer stories. Drabbles just... its like getting a chocolate chip out of the cookie and never getting the cookie. Just not SATISFYING.

But, damn, these two made me LAUGH, especially the second. That exchange above? *snerk* AWESOME, dude.
sholot chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
awesome piece. poor Dean can't multitask today. and poor sammy for having to deal with that.

thanks so much for sharing your work!
bayre chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
hahahahha Wendigo scratching post!
Twinchy chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Ops, and that's got to hurt too.

Awesome conversation between the two brothers, Phoebe!

Great one.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Oh, what a mean thing to do! I'm shocked by the locals' violence level, hitting someone in the throat... :o

Good thing, Sammy is there to help his brother until the ambulance is there to give him oxigen and have a look at his (damaged) throat.
TheKritty chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
“I’ll admit it. You ‘re the best Wendigo scratching-post ever, Dean.”

*lol* That's just so Winchester-ly XD

Love the two chaps!You described it all very well and I loved the hurt!Dean, both times!

Kritty
bayre chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I'm finally catching up on things. Great fic and it was such a joy to meet and spend time with you.

Laura
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Phoebe

that's lovely, disorientated slightly woozy Dean is adorable! Bev xx
TraSan chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Hee hee - that last two lines of dialogue in this chapter had me chuckling out loud.

Nicely done.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh Phoebe! : D This was just superb! Very original means of Dean having trouble breathing. I loved Sam's steadiness. Absolutely fantastic- This and Insecret's were my favorites. *Smishes tight* Thank you so much for this and the birthday wishes!
Mad Server chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Hneheheh. I loved this in the first one: “They got air in there?” And um, everything in the second one. The sound cutting in and out... the bossy Sam and woozy backtalking Dean... who can't keep his eyes open and walk at the same time... "You ‘re the best Wendigo scratching-post ever, Dean.” You're just good.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Okay, I'll say it. Both these drabble were LOVE. Pure and unadulterated. The blow to the throat was awesome hurt!Dean not to mention the "they got air in there". And totally appreciated the "You're the best Wendigo scratching post." Damn these drabbles for being so short. :-)
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I like. Unusual injury, and minimal h/c that still managed to express a lot. Lovely work.

Even if there were no manservants in it.
LivingForTv chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Oh! That last line was AWESOME! Great one!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aw... Sam Sam Sam, gotta love Sam... Good job!