Reviews for The Most Favoured
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Whoa. Epic
meikyyy chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
wow, now that was very touching! i liked it to bits desite the sad Fuji part. Just because of such a ridiculous reason. Poor him.
PetiteFee24 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Just :O

Really impressive 8O
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
:D D:

This was nice! I liked it a lot. ; The only reason that frowny face is there is because I feel bad for Fuji. XD
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Aww, that's sad... the poor brothers...

Great job! Keep writing~
Tindersticks chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh my GOD that was awesome! I can see the implied yoai, though it's just a smidge, and it's because of the last sentence, right?

[I'm favored because I like girls.] Which pretty much means Fuji likes guys, right?

I like Yuuta... But I'm not that big of a Fujiko fan...
Different Child chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
You make me sad...because you aren't continuing it! XD You should totally! I'm writing a fic now...even though I should be working on the ones I have. XDD But It just HIT me like a brick! 3 I'm writing a poem too... Please do write more Fuji brotherly stuff with non-Fujicest. It's nice!
TQWEE chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
O_O That was so smart. I don't know why. It just is.

Tqwee
yesnomaybeso chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
AW this made me sad. It was excellent, but the last line... :(

Great job!

~GR
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Short but excellent. I can't believe this didn't receive more reviews.
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Finally convinced myself to read it since it's Yuuta despite that fact that it clearly said angst and I really don't like angst much. It was good though. The only thing I can think of right now though is "I’m favoured because I like girls." Does his dad not know Mizuki has a dick?
mee chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This made me laugh.

Seriously. XD
Lulu-Prints chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
D Hey there.

Amazing drabble. I like your style of writing too, short & sweet with the ability to drive a clear message across, wow. Something I totally cannot do lols 't wait for you to continue this! *Pokes* XD.
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
-reads last line- 8O no way!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Wow, that was a powerful drabble. -impressed-