Reviews for We Don't Need to Speak
nanamay chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
daw! 3 this is officially going in my favorites! i love dwayne/oc's. although, i wish you had taken more time with each part of their lives together after highschool and b4 the baby... i feel like there shud be more. nice work though :)
tonu1234 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I really hate it when people try hard to come up with "unique" names, particularly when every other OC has a relatively normal name. I also usually hate it when a character has a tragic backstory that the writer feels the need to explain, but I think within this movie (which is basically one tragic story after another) it's not only okay, it's appropriate. I would have been disappointed to see a normal, well-adjusted OC in this case haha.

OKay, just finished, too short IMO. Especially since you're a shockingly good writer, most of the garbage on this site is just awful to read but authors like you are why I keep coming back. You're articulate and you can space out your paragraphs so it's easy to read lol.

I would like to see this story expanded. Any sort of drivel you can come up with to perhaps explain more of how they got together or where things went from the end.
YaoiPrincessChan chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
OMG i've been looking for a good little miss sunshine ff and here it is! Thank you so much for writing this, but please write more, theres so much that could be done with little miss sunshine. LOVED IT :D
thisisforyou chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
as much as i hate to think of Dwayne being with anyone other than his next door neighbor Summer (which is my way of putting me into the story) this was really cute.

thank you for helping me populate the category! Good job!

-for you
kayla chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
aww! that was cute. i really liked it. i hope you keep writing. the little miss sunshine catagorey is almost completely empty and im really glad that you wrote about it. specifically dwayne :) hes my favorite. PLEASE! keep writing this! ill be checking up on it for new chapters!