Reviews for The Future is Now: Breathe
Omg, it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I loved it. I have read it like 1000000000 times.
nayin17 chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Oh my! What an intense confrontation...loved it
MrsJeck chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
This is brilliant!
MrsJeck chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is so heart warming, Harry's feelings for Ginny is truly amazing. I love how you show it in writings ...love!
Laurelstar of WindClan chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Good story :)
Laurelstar of WindClan chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Where is part 2?
harry3110 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
It is definitely a story that truly captured the essence of the characters...It was amazing!...The most fantastic after the war story I have read...When are you writing part 2?
LizzieOktambe chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Jesus! For the whole story I was like "God dammit Harry, tell her that you love her already!" expecially when he was so furious because the Carrows'd been using Cruciatous on Ginny. I wanted for him to just scream "Because I LOVE YOU for Gods sake!" it would be cute, but anyway I really liked it! Nice job!
sunnyseaforever chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
It was a great read. I loved the resolution presented in this chapter. Lovely story.
sunnyseaforever chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Great chapter. I liked your interpretation of their confrontation with the deaths, their breakup and their experiences in the past year. The intensity of Harry's thoughts and emotions were in character, I think. Ginny's as well.
sunnyseaforever chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
I really liked the Hermione and Lavender scene. And of course, I love the Harry/Ginny moments.
sunnyseaforever chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Their reunion was just lovely. I liked that they did not immediately kiss, I think it added to the sweetness and tenderness of the moment.

Absolutely loved it. : )
NewbieWW chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
So sad and cute!

I'm happy they got past this issue now.

Update the next story soon :D
Silverdragonstar chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Thank you. As much as I dearly love the books, I really had wanted more of a resolution at the end. An epilogue that covered things like you have in your story. How the characters that we have come to love came to terms with the outcome and picked up the pieces. I look forward to your 2ed story.
Ang chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Like many of your other readers, I have searched the entire site for the PERFECT after-story. And this is it! Pleasssse continue it! I desperately want to see what happens next!