Reviews for From Converse to Louboutins
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Really nice, thanks for sharing
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Ah, glad everything worked out. Would have wished for a more closed ending with Rosalie, but anyway. It was great. Thanks for writing and sharing this with us all!
EeWee chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Really good story. You could certainly write another 1 or 2 chapters to kind of wrap it up with a neat bow on top. I was confused about the ages and where did she get her converse from since she went home with Edward in her louboutins?
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Why did u change their age? U should've made her a few years older, not 13 when they first met.
Where on earth did she get her converse from?
1962 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I love your stories, I wish you would have went on with this one!
Auspicious Stars chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This should be continued...

It's amazing and you're a great writer!

So good :)
Deex chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Am steadily making my way through your fics and love what I have read so far...

I do have a quickie query here though... if she was at a nightclub the night before in a black dress and louboutin heels... and then went back to Edwards for some loving time... where on earth did she get the converse from the morning after?

Definitely confused!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was a very cute story and I wish that if you ever need something to expand upon you consider doing it with this story!
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I think you should continue with this story. I would like to know whats going to happen next. I think Bella should tell Rose unless she wants her in her life when she's 18 then she better accept her dating Edward.
TheSparksSoApparent chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
that was soo good!

loved it!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Like it! Very sweet!
kate chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
why did you say she was 20 at the start when she's only 17? roaslie was right that is illegal!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
That was great. Rosealie is an idiot. If they are in love with each other, she should be happy and let them be.
SagieBee chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I really liked this I think you should defiantly make this into a full story and soon hope you won the contest and I love all of your other stories thanks for writing your really good
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I love it! I wish you would turn it into a longer story though. c