Reviews for The Maslow Supplemental
JGuar1212 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
SteveMB chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I love the description of Shego's mood post "Bueno Nacho". I figure she was so catty and flip during the episode because she was thinking that this stupid cheerleader had gotten lucky *once* and now she was going to give her the what for, which would make her even more bitter after being defeated again.
Movingontosomethingnew chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
And that's why they can't do nice things for each other, huh? Well, if my husband woke up and found me cooking him bacon and eggs, I think he'd suspect some sort of altered mental state, too. ;)

Aww, but what a waste of good bacon.

Drakken got inspired by watching TV, huh? Gosh, I'm glad nothing like that's ever happened to me. ;)

Well, anyway, I really enjoyed the supplemental. It added nicely to what you wrote earlier in 'Maslow' and I like to see the early developement of their relationship.
Movingontosomethingnew chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Loved this chapter...the beginning of the karaoke night tradition...enjoying themselves together even if they would never admit it. And you did an awesome job of keeping them in-character while at varying levels of intoxication. ;)

And I like the way you had them deal with the 'Ick' comment...which always sort of bothered me. And "the missing eighth dwarf, Steroidy" was so perfect.

But now I have a Barry Manilow song running through my head. Agh! Make it stop! :D
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Huzzah! More Maslow! I really adore that fic and now there is a supplement for it! That makes me much happier than it probably should... oh well!

Great writing as always! I'm always amazed at how in character you always manage to keep Shego and Drakken!

~Agent Malkere
PoisonousAngel chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Aww, Drakken, you ruined a perfectly good breakfast. Poor guy. Great little intro to STD. :)
PoisonousAngel chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I LOVE the idea of Drakken and Shego at a bar together. Especially when one's drunk and the other's on her way. Hehe. And I can totally see him as a fan of Barry. Great job as usual.
PoisonousAngel chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Yay, I finally get to review stuff again. Great chapter. I loved the last bit with Shego and her 'boyfriend'. Drakken being somewhat jealous is always cute.
C-Diddy chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
I absolutely loved this supplement! More chapters of Drakken and Shego building up their relationship in the earlier seasons. The karaoke chapter is my favorite. Great job! Good luck on your Master's.
Movingontosomethingnew chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Yay, you went on and published the supplemental! :D

Overall a good addition to the longer original story. It adds depth and a nice glimpse into the very early 'getting-to-know-you' stage of their relationship...with all the inherent tension one would expect from two very different personalities...who also happen to be villains...trying to work closely together.

"...she hadn’t had to threaten to burn Hego’s Superman comics again" made me giggle. I can so see Hego loving Superman comics.

And the 'hurting with your words' conversation was great. I can really see them having that discussion, based on Drakken's referring to saying that in 'A Sitch in Time'.

And I'm with Shego...pep talks just tick me off too.

The scene in the bar just made me go 'aw'...both of them alone in their own way.

Well - I'll review the next two chapters later. Hope your move went well, and good luck in grad school. :)