Reviews for Sins of the Mother
Will you continue?
Lovedninja chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
update! :D
MarchforLove14 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Great chapter! Update soon!
libbybelle chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
1) Why is Edward at a whorehouse?

2) What if Rene geta more drugs and increases her debt?

3) From the second chapter, what did James mean when he said he would "throw (Rene) a cad?" Is that a drug term or short for a Cadillac?

4) Why has there been no update since August? I'm hooked and need more. I read "Hostess with the Mostress", then went to your page and read the rest. Good stories-esp "Promiscuity" and this one. Wrong uses of synonyms and tense sometimes, but not too bad grammatically. Didn't like the AN on the last chapter of Promiscuity that they would screw around though. How about temptation, but not able to go through with it? I'd like that much better. ;)

5) Please continue this and Promiscuit soon. I have put you on Author Alert!
libbybelle chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
So typical of Bella to feel she owes someone-Rene-something, when she doesn't.
libbybelle chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Nice flashes of the original with the call from Rene and James in the background.
beckysparkles chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
God this is heavy stuff, but really good though, its going in a very dark direction, stick with it, despite the lack of reviews.

I hate people that don't review, so rude to read your story and then not even leave a little word of thanks, (gr happens to me all the time!) Manners people!

I have read all your stories now, and each of them has a very different feel, but you carry off all the styles forward to the updates. x
keilo chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
This is a great fic, Please continue soon.

I love Bellas' attitude. Her personality is so strong and hilarious.

Can't wait until next chapter.

Damn it is interesting.

k
ercess chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Hey twipen,

I loved this Fic. I read this, and i signed up site...

Can I want anything from you? If you give it to me permmison, I want translate this fic for another site. I'll wait your answer.
sunlight chapter 1 . 8/10/2009