Reviews for I Still Believe
romanov16 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This story is beautiful...and I greatly respect what I read on your profile. Good for you to put God first. I know it must have been hard. I hope you keep writing, you have a gift.
NyanPrincess chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
This chapter moved me to tears both when Amy was being ridiculed by Mephiles, and when Sonic had read the Golden scroll. I can relate to both of them and feeling weak and like I had messed up. I know there's a reason God has let me find this story, and I thank Him that He gave you the talent of writing. It's been a timely discovery for me.
NyanPrincess chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
This story is very powerful so far. I'm really enjoying the depth that you're showing here. This is one of the very well done stories having to do with the conversion of a character. You've done very well. :) I know I'll continue to enjoy this story.
Elayna chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
That... was AMAZING! I loved reading this story. God bless you!
k chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
cocks
Brennan Boyle chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
wow.
Chris Mendoza chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
There is no reason to be sorry God should always be first. Paz de Cristo
Kegger98 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Knuckles kind of has a point. Sonic didnt become Christian because he wanted to, he did it because he's afraid.
The Mr E chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! It's everything I've EVER wanted to see in Sonic! I must say, when I found it, I was a little surprised anyone would write a Christian story about Sonic Not only did you do so, but you NAILED it in every way! My brother and I have read your trilogy to date and we made it a bit of a tradition to do it together. You're a HUGE inspiration to me and you inspired me to sign up and create my own fanfiction. The only, I mean ONLY reason I'm here is to bring glory to God through my writings. As an aspiring author, and Christian, I really look up to you. Keep shining and using your skill for glory of our Father. NEVER give up. If I come around to it I'm planning on reviewing (and maybe re-reading) every chapter of the trilogy. God bless.
Tzarina8472 chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
Ten points all around!
This was downright incredible. I have never been able to mentally mix Sonic and Christianity so well, and I'm not sure I should try. Never have I read an informally published book that's excited me as much as this one. You are one inspired writer.
HTKWolfe777 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
an interesting retake on Shadow's orgins, and a well put together allegory. The only other one I've ever read was Lord of the Flies,but I think I like this one better
Believer chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
I LOVE this story! It's so encouraging. This has filled me with so much hope, you have no idea. I needed this:)
Tzarina8472 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Love the eye spy!
raeweis chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
This is an older story, but it would be a crime not to review.

This was amazing! Such a beautiful story! It really shows just how great God is and all the awesome things he can do! Having Sonic, Shadow, and Amy together reminded me of this verse:
"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken." Ecclesiastes 4:12 (New Living Translation)

Great job!
sunstar989 chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
That was so cool. Is there going to be a sequel? I hope so. I want to see if Tauls ends up believing also please post back