Reviews for Virtus et Iudicium
kuurei chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
I really liked how realistic their friendship was here. I've noticed that people tend to make Harry and Ron into the bad guys, who immediately jump on Hermione for getting herself involved with Draco. Ron is understandable in most cases; I feel like his anger, while great, wasn't over-the-top or unwarranted. His character is very temperamental in the book and his dislike for Draco is a given, but I don't think it would be in his character to try and sabotage or hurt Hermione. Some authors depict Ron like that and I don't really agree with it. And Harry! He was actually rational and was as much of a friend to Hermione as he was to Ron. Which is, of course, true in the books, but somehow that gets lost in fanfiction, so I really liked your characterization of Harry, too.

However, I feel like Draco was relatively realistic. I do feel like his transformation was a bit too quick and it makes the story feel rather rushed. There were also some loose ends that could've been tied, including Ron's character, but at the same time, given how open-ended this story is overall, I'm sure that was your intention. Overall, I did enjoy reading this story. It was good. :)
EStrunk chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
Wonderful story. I loved your Latin quotes. I admire your decision to make Ron basically a nice guy (with a temper) and to make Hermione have to break his heart. I loved watching both Draco and Hermione struggle with having their ideas challenged. Draco's meeting with Snape was fantastic, esp. because Draco caught on to why Snape said what he said. This does feel like a prequel - so much is unknown about what the war will bring. I do think someone should obliviate Ron - it's too dangerous for Draco for Ron to know what he knows, but I loved that Ron figured out who Draco was from Hermione's comment about danger. Overall, a wonderful story.
ham chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
i loveee this story
mrsnewmans12 chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
Wish there was more!
ZB3 chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
One of the best Dramione fanfics I've ever read -well done!
RissaKatharine chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Whoop!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
wow ur awesome
Kacie chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I loved it, very well written. You have quite a few misspellings and grammar mistakes however
Random Person P chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hey :) I'm not really a supporter of Dramione, but I decided to give it a chance today and you're the first story I'm trying. This is really well written, but I am still undecided whether I support Dramione or not :P Woah. Looks like your story is gonna make or break Dramione for me hahaha
Great job for now :)
RedZebra71 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Oh I see what you did there ;D no fooling me! Right when they mentioned the book pride and prejudice, I yelped and yelled "oh my gosh it's a Hogwarts version!" right in class! Hahah. I think that this is genius XD
Janeitis chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Absolutely brilliant story!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
love it! i mean who wouldnt?
shinit chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
very well written... the characters are so real and the progression of story is wonderful... one of my top favs...
sturgette chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
I know this story is complete but I just finished chapter 7 and OH MY GOD! I just melted! I am now officially a big puddle of goo on the floor at my desk! And the characters are so believable too! I can't wait to finish this story!
Miss Lalla chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
Hmmm... Are you a native-speaker? Judging by the amount of errors in this fanfiction you've either had rather poor schooling or are a foreigner. Other than that, the most brilliant Dramione I've ever read:)