Reviews for Virtus et Iudicium
Two Pumpkin pasty chapter 8 . 9/3/2019
oh my god, I love your Harry he so caring, mature and understandable
shapphire22 chapter 13 . 5/17/2019
What a roller coaster ride of feelings! I understand that they can't make any mistake since they realised what each other was. Draco understood the meaning of bidding to Voldemort's wishes and Hermione understood what was it like to be a Slytherin and growing up as a pureblood.

You have this draft, I imagine it as a road, a way, and it becomes a highway. No obstacles. Draco really changed his mind and turned into Auror/spy for the Order. Hermione really broke up w/ Ron even w/ the cost of losing him. Both of them had it rough, they knew the price, and their answer came swiftly. Really easy.

For example, Draco had Snape and Hermione had Ginny and Harry. I won't compare it to real life but they really didn't make a mistake. They suddenly grew up, no misunderstanding, no miscommunication. The only mistake was Ron knew about Draco.

And that's why even though you stop here and not going full fledge of story (through war, their thick and thin as a couple), we could imagine what the future would bring. And it's only 13 chapters so I could understand they couldn't make a wrong choice or story would become longer.

One last thing though, you often forget to put question mark for direct questions. While I never read the novels and only watched the movies, I think Dramione dynamics here is one of my favourites. Even more w/ that 1 month restriction w/o expressing what they felt. Good job! Thanks for writing this ;-)
shapphire22 chapter 12 . 5/17/2019
I'm always weak at Snape's love for Draco. Tough love
shapphire22 chapter 11 . 5/17/2019
This is so deep~ Idk what they're talking about but I kind of understand what they are talking about.

Btw, the mistyped words like his and her, though and thought, that and then. By all means, I'm not an English speaker, I'm still learning
shapphire22 chapter 10 . 5/17/2019
I could feel their weight of burden. Ron just loved her and she didn't love her back. Lavender is available, Ron! And I could feel their lovesickness, this one is amazing story so I wish more people read this and leave many reviews
shapphire22 chapter 9 . 5/17/2019
Wait, when Draco pulled Hermione to head boy and head girl's quarter, how did he come in? Hermione let them in?

And one scene at the Quidditch pitch, Draco put his hands in Hermione's pants XD
I know what you mean but that was so funny~!

The right one would be a spy for the Order, just like Snape. This story is amazing! I understand what they were talking about
shapphire22 chapter 8 . 5/17/2019
Whoah~ You did it, Harry! He was so understanding! Good job!

Now, about Marauders map. How did Draco turn it back? Through Harry? In that Transfiguration book?

How about the Transfiguration project? I'm sure the time limit is up, so what McGonagall said about their task? How about Theo? And Lavender? Did she come back?
shapphire22 chapter 7 . 5/17/2019
Wait, as Draco caged Hermione in front of the railing, he kinda crossed his arms LOL

Hermione shifted to right, his right hand stopped her. She shifted to left, Draco stopped her w/ his left hand. But the rest is just fine
shapphire22 chapter 6 . 5/17/2019
That line from Hermione would enlighten Draco for sure. You have power now Draco! I thought he would use it to fight his parents' ideologies, Voldemort and DE, he fought how to get Hermione instead. Couldn't that come later, Draco?

I'm Dramione fan but focusing more on Draco's power instead of his love for Hermione LOL
shapphire22 chapter 5 . 5/17/2019
I never read Pride and Prejudice but someone told me to try reading. Darcy's condition and situation aren't that same like Draco, right? No one's life is in danger or at stake. Their background, yeah. And I lost in the middle which one Draco and which one Ron they talked about XD

I never read the novel so I couldn't comment much about Darcy-Darco comparison. This fanfic also doesn't follow the canon happened in 6th year so I'm just reading~

If you have to choose between someone who loves you but having insecurities about relationships and someone who treats you right but you can't love him, I would answer someone who treats & loves me right and also feeling secure w/ him ;-)
shapphire22 chapter 4 . 5/16/2019
Yeah~ I never know someone could introduce themself while insulting other party
shapphire22 chapter 3 . 5/16/2019
But the sorting hat said that many great wizards & witches come from Slytherins too, that's what I saw at the first movie though
It's still engaging though~ :-)
shapphire22 chapter 2 . 5/16/2019
Lucius would be so disappointed w/ Draco unable to answer that. I'm sure Lucius could find some twisted answer to "why" question. The pureblood idea hadn't ingrained in Draco's body to the core. Or he really used his head to really think

My answer would be because Draco could trace back his family tree to one wizard while Hermione couldn't. But, if Hermione were originally from a Squib relatives in wizarding family and married muggle-born then... Nah, I can't answer it. There's still wizards/witches blood in her. It's not like the power of wizards/witches appear suddenly out of nowhere

As long as wizards and witches still exist in the wizarding world then it doesn't matter if you're pureblood or not right? Pureblood is just a label, a name for people who come from marriages between wizards and witches. Yeah~ I believe that
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
If I were Theo, I would flip the table and go berserk. Why would I need two brilliant people in my group if they couldn't work together? Their existence just added another load of work
XD