Reviews for From Courage To Love
Great chapter 14 . 3/26
Interesting, but I missed the evil digimon that wants to conquer the world. Looking forward to more!
Rowdy chapter 14 . 7/8/2009
Very good ending, I like the ideas list you put and seeing that you already have a story titled second chance for Sora I'm guessing that this is one of your earlyer storys. Anyway the ending was touchicng but not to sad or romantic and the Epilogue wasn't overkill like many other storys I've read. Even though it didn't include Izzy, Mimi, or much of the 3 newer guys(I always forget the names) it was very good. It is still my favorite fanfiction story EVER. If I could rate this I would give it a 4.9 out of 5(only because at some points their was a letter or what seemed like a word left out). The only thing I'm still wondering is how or when Tai woke up in the forest thing, was it when he went their the frist time(after Sora yelling at him) or was it the day after the concert or what? Anyway I'm gonna check out the rest of your digimon storys(only the adventure 1 and 2 though cause that's all I watched) cause now I'm starting to remember the shows and that part of my childhood, I thank you for that. So anyway keep up the good work and keep the storys coming.
Rowdy chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
Wow, normaly I read all the way through a story then I write a review for the story, but this chapter was well... WOW. Out of all the fanfiction I have EVER read(Digimon and nondigimon) this story is EASLY my favorite, and I read a LOT of fanfiction. Plus this is my favorite and I'm not even done reading it(that is saying something). When I read this it honestly feels like I am reading a book about a real Digimon show. Please keep up the good work and I'm going to read the rest of your digimon stories and hopefully they are as good as this one has been so far.
MegumiFire chapter 14 . 4/7/2009
This fic was terrific. I've recently taken to reading many Taioras, and this was definitely the best I've found so far. Hope to read more of your stuff in the future.
The Digital Typhoon chapter 14 . 8/11/2008
I really liked this fic. I too like Matt as a character, yet viciously despise his pairing with Sora. It is refreshing to see him portrayed as he was in the series and not some crazy/rapist/all-around-jerk-off. The only thing I could say bad about this story is rather nit picky; it's the names you chose for your custom characters. The whole thing happens in Japan so characters should have Japanese names, if you can't think of any you can just check the Internet or think of characters from other animes you enjoy. But in all reality, if that's the worst thing I can say about your fic, you have done a very good job. Keep up the good work.
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
u called this Taiora fanfic?
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
in this chapter, MATT (that mat) are BAKA AND JERK! HATE IT! and i still think Sora it's stupid too.

WTF THIS CHAPTER!
Cobalt Coaster chapter 14 . 2/26/2007
Hah! I finished it! And it's only...

12:18 am! Hah!

Great story, right here!
Cobalt Coaster chapter 11 . 2/26/2007
Like Matt was drinking *milkshakes*...
Cobalt Coaster chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
cmon, a ssong fic?

;)
chrono17 chapter 14 . 1/23/2007
I read a lot of taioras...in fact that's all I read. However most make Matt out to be a dickweed (pardon the vulgarity). I never liked that because Matt is one of my favorite characters, I'm just a huge taiora fan. This was a great story on its own but you also made Matt the great guy that he is. For that I not only praise you, I thank you.
Cheese chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
Nice Job, this is one of the best Taiora story I've read in a long time. Yeah, I know it's 3 years late, but oh well. The plot was actually interesting! Keep up the good work. I still don't get why sora's mom laughed about the quote "Do whatever you want, but you will have to live with the consequences." or something like that.
x se chapter 14 . 2/2/2005
WOO!
Shining Lugia chapter 14 . 12/3/2004
I loved it so much...! I am breathless.
Steve-Racer chapter 14 . 6/10/2004
Very good story very cool that Matt wasn't a jerk for once in a Taiora i really liked it you must always and forever believe in Taiora. Oh and you might want to look into Joumi (thats JoeMimi in case you're wondering) good luck bye now

Steve