Reviews for No Regrets
Cullen.Love.101 chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Oh, come on, don't leave it there...more, more more...PLEASE? Hope you're feeling better now & can update quickly. Thanks 4 this chappy!
Scorpio11 chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Well, from Alice's reaction when she heard where Bella was going to college, Edward is also going to Dartmouth. It will be funn watching them getting to know one another without knowing this little fact. Cute chapter.
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Great chapter!
caww chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
I hope Alice changes that idea of staying in the bathroom!

Gosh how cute that Edward reacted too...nice that Alice shared that bit.

giggle.

caww
caww chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Gee..Renee can fit anywhere and feel comfortable.

Sigh...that sure helps. Can't wait to read more...it's so Wow that Renee is giving Bella this gift!

can't wait to read more.

caww
Tiggrmommi chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Guh! The Greek god in Greece! Of course! M love me some Greeceward and they just met!
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Love the hotel but three days on a bus tour? Now that doesnt sound so Appealing...hm. Sweaty people are on buses...oh wait! Maybe she'll meet Edward there! ::wiggles eyebrows::
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Grace'Cullen.x chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
aww taht was really good please update soon xx
Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
This is really cute. I have traveled with my mother, and some of this sounds so familiar. I didn't have an Edward along, however. Sigh...
kuntrygal chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Can't wait to see where your going with this!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Can't wait to see how this goes!
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
loved this chapter. please update soon!
Grace'Cullen.x chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
taht was amazin and im takin it that it was edward and alice and they are bro n sis not dates lol bless her aswel her moms very embarrassing please update soon x
Cullen.Love.101 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Great Second chapter, waiting semi-patiently for the next chapter, Thank you!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »