Reviews for In Sorte Diaboli
Monster chapter 8 . 5/3
Holy fuck. That ending... Was so amazing and breath taking and very character like. I can very much, realistically, imagine a vampire doing that. The storyline was also fucking incredible. Nothing in here was Cliché to me. This is definitely worth many re-reads. Bookmarked and Favourited. Thank you for your talents. You can find me at .com if you ever want to discuss prompts for future stories.
Lisa van Heerden chapter 6 . 1/30
Yes! Yes! Yes! Everything is right with this chapter. Hermione,riding a dragon! Oh my life is complete :)
Lisa van Heerden chapter 4 . 1/29
Wow! This chapter was incredibly sexy but also really beautiful.. i am thoroughly enjoying this story!
Myrskyluoti chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
NoNo NonONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Okay I kinda can understand at some twisted little level that harry killed him BUT Why didn't he drank his blood as it was more matured than his, he would have been even more powerful that just by letting him to go away as ashes in the end
WHY?!
And believe me when I say that it took me ten minutes to continue after that line
That is just so twisted TWISTED plot twist that
you are completely mad how can you let that happen to your readers
first we are like oh my hermione or voldemort manages to kill draco and then i thought neville? realise they're vampires? and THEN IT'S HARRY!
Okay I go to sleep and look at this tomorrow and think what the hell I thought today...
Lilly chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
3 hours later and im still in shock over Draco. that was one helluva plot twist. Loved the story ;)
YouWillForgetMyEyes chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
This is by far one of the best Drarry's I've read, and of course the whole vampy plot was freaking perfect. Seriously. I was wary that it would be tacky but it wasn't - it was perfect. Although I totally wouldn't have killed Draco, but that's just me.
Overall GREAT job, I can see you spent a lot of time writing this and integrating the character development and lyrics. -
lori.ravenheart chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
WHAT?! x.x WHAT?! x.x NO... That is not okay.
slytherinSadist chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Ohh my god that was amazing, sexy,unexpexted, sexy,dark, sexy,thrilling, ohhhh and did I say it was sexy?;)

Would love to hear more from you. You are an amazing writer3
That winter soldier chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Wow... you said an unexpected ending ant there it was... wow just... wow
Ashknight41 chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
That plot twist was epic! Had me on the edge of my seat till the end. Hats off to you, great story!
Eliza's Temper chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
What the fuck was that!?

Love Eliza
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
So did not see that coming. Possibly the best book I've read on fanfiction. I love that the ending isn't cliche.
beccabam chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Well I'm just gunna ask again like many people have already WHY DiD YOU KILL DRACO? What was the Purpose! anyway it was a good fic and the ending I don't think I will ever forget :)
Ukasareru chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
NO YOU KILL DRACOOOOOOOOOO Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
KendaO chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
WTK ! I am so shocked by the end ! I think I did have a bug for 5 min before I allowed myself to read the next few line ! Why did he do that ? Seriously !? I want to cry...