Reviews for Consequences Of Seeing The Future
sanabalis chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Awesome!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I've actually had thoughts/ideas of something like this happening, but this is the first time I've read a story where someone has actually wrote it. I love it!
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Funny.

Thanks for the smiles.

Tom A.
chimaera198 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
crackfic! I like. this was very funny, very OOC but still... can\t imagine people like Bellatrix going to like the new truce though... And completely unbelievable that Lily would have left Harry. First time mums are extremely protective of their kids and even babysitters with lots of credentials and experience are regarded wearily the first few times... still funny!
HIfromme chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Best ending ever!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I would love to see more about this truce! Hee hee I love it!
Kira Regulus Black chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Forget Tom. Lily should have been the next Dark Lord. *manages to say w. straight face* lol Hilarious. And extremely random.

~K.R.B.
pathsforme chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Thank you OOC-ness of Tom, that was awesome. If you haven't written a sequel, I hope you do write one on the reactions of the others. Albus's reaction was hillarious. :D
Selonianth chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
i always find it funny when married people make monetary bets... you share the money.

more please?
mishap chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Can you write a bad story? From what I've seen I don't think so. This is just as funny as your others and to be perfectly honest I tend to hate one shots, they are just over too quickly. But I truly liked this one and I hope you continue to write more especially your hp/Lab crossover.
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
LOL! One of the funniest stories I have ever read! I love Voldemort's character in this!
Gelasia Kidd chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This made me laugh a lot. You know what I'd like to see as a sequel? Tom had sworn to not try to take over the wizarding world himself.. but he could become a powerful influence behind someone else. And a Harry, half raised by Tom-the-babysitter? Hehe ;
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
lol
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh PLEASE do the other peoples reactions this capter just has me rolling in tears of laugter please put a even more ilarius reaction then Dumbledore's up PLEASE
Binka Fudge chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Is it strange that i really liked this? It was very different and very amusing. Loved the Monty Python ref. I was a little worried at the wording of Tom's unbreakable vow, which incidentally won't mean as much to him as to those devoid of horcruxes. He said he won't kill people or try to take over the world without good reason, now correct me if i'm wrong but that gives him quite a margin for error. It also begs the question did he mean good reason in his view, because in the mind of a maniac that promise would bring me little comfort.