Reviews for One Weekend
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 9 . 10/31
So well done. The intimate scenes are so comfortable vs. crude. Carlyle is totally likable. Thanks.
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 6 . 10/31
Good story. Great writing. You are not a novice, are you?
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 9/1
This certainly seems reasonable that Esme and Edward as well as the others would have some awkward feelings concerning Carlisle and Bella's intimate weekend. How could anyone not have this bother them? I have to think that broody Edward would have pouts of sad moments like this and if it were realistic, that would be the end of their relationships.
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 9/1
This where the story was meant to end? It was an interesting twist and I enjoyed it. Let's see what else is ahead as it seems a few more chapters.
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 9/1
I can feel how Bella is so confused about wanting more of Carlisle and feeling him pull away. I would have liked more of what Bella's body felt like after her very first time having sex. She enjoyed it obviously, we saw that clearly, but then she fell asleep on us and nothing was ever thought about her first time having sex. Clearly she wants more of it with Carlisle, since he's the willing partner and I'm guessing Carlisle may want more of her warmth too and he's equally confused. I still don't know how the whole Cullen clan, Edward and Esme more specifically are ever going to be able to shake this sexual and intimate encounter off so easily as 'just' a favor for a loved one...
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 9/1
Carlisle knows how to seduce. Well done. Very hot.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 9/1
But of course Bella wants him, he dazzled her with his awesomeness much as Edward did. Bella has to be wondering if what she really feels/felt for Edward was real love if she's so easily dazzled by yet another vampire and he's the father figure everyone looks up to. Loved the free falling off the cliff. Wow.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 9/1
Carlisle is wooing her for sure, crepes, towels and hand kisses...
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 9/1
Ok, as you mentioned in your A/N this is for fun so I'm going with it that everyone concerned is ok with Papa Cullen deflowering innocent Bella for her and Edward's own good. She's being dazzled by him, that goodnight kiss shows he's as good as Edward in the dazzle dept.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 9/1
Everything Bella said to Edward about the absurdity of this arrangement was very valid. He's pawning her onto someone else to do a deed he can not. There's no way to cushion that notion, he's ok with her with another man as long as it's something her human self wants before she ends up with him for forever. Yeah, stupid idea. Suppose she falls for Carlisle instead and finds him more appealing? Did Edward ever think about that? And where does that leave Esme and why would Esme be ok with this? So it's all ok as long as princess Bella gets what they think she needs while human?
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 9/1
Having Edward ask Carlisle and for Carlisle to agree with Edward's idea to take Bella all the way to Montana to have sex for her as a stand in is seemingly improbable but certainly most interesting to think about. How are they all going to be ok with this? lol
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 9/1
I'm so happy you've left this story here for us to find and enjoy. I'm so curious how we're going to go from Bella desperately wanting her true love vampire Edward to have sex with her before she changes to her being whisked away by the patriarch daddy Cullen. I love Carlisle but can't figure out how we're going to see him with Bella while also with Esme and of course there's Edward too. lol I'm in.
SassYNoleS chapter 12 . 8/27
From start to finish I absolutely loved this story !

Carlisle and Bella are my guilty little pleasure stories ;)

tabbicat23 chapter 1 . 7/4
I only got halfway through the first chapter I love Carlisle but this pairing out of all of them is weird... IDK if I can finish it but it's like I want to but im also weirded out...
hstevens0816 chapter 12 . 1/14
i dont really know what to say...:(