Reviews for Pokemon Legends: Sidestories
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
um... where did Ashley's Pigeot come from? I thought she was riding Zapdos...

i liked this chapter. it was nice to have those three sort of reconnect and start to understand each other again. and i thought the whole marriage promise was funny! ah, maybe you could do more... i guess flashbacks dealing with their childhood.

strong trainer? Steven? is steven battling red? who will win?

great chappie as always.
Chaosblazer chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
Ashley made a promise huh, how intresting, too bad she forgot about it, it would've been intresting if she had kept on it.

Lucas and Rowan showing up was a suprise, So Lucas is going to have Lickilicki and Crobat i see, but his other pokemon will be mystery's i suppose.

I gotta admit this chapter didn't feel as exciting as the last couple did, but hey you gotta have plot type chapters every now and then too so it's all good, keep up the awsome work and never stop.
BioDragon chapter 15 . 11/17/2009
I love this chapter so, the evolutions are done so well and the use of Celebi was very clever. Venasaur is going to be running like hell once he sees what happened to Geri :D
jackinafrickinbox chapter 15 . 11/17/2009
Great chapter once again. I never actually thought about how creepy some of the first generation Pokemon looked, though to be honest there are some creepier ones in Hoehn and Sinnoh. Or at least to me. :D

El gasp! Rina got some more of Yellow's Pokemon team done. Now she needs a Golem and all is set! i seem to like Rina's choice of Pokemon a lot more than the other girls. No clue why, but the Pokemon she trains just seem more unique and less overused.

Steven makes a cameo, la de da da da~ He seems amusing portrayed like this. Greta job with him. *thumbs up*

Rina beating Ashley? Melany beating May? Ha, take that Champions! I am now officially Rina's fanboy. *strips into reindeer suit* Strange. Twas supposed to be a cheerleading suit. Oh well.

...Yes, Tangrowth is stoned. And Chatot is evil-looking. 'Nuff said. *nods wisely* I had lots of sugar today if you couldn't tell.

Anyways, can't wait for the next update!

Naryfiel Lilith chapter 15 . 11/16/2009
Fun read. very fun read. I liked the interaction between Steven and Melany. I actually like how Steven was portrayed here; slightly absentminded, yet not really. So the barrier has more weaknesses than they intended... hmm... well, looks like they'll have to guard against that then.

rattata can learn flame wheel? really?

hah! Claydol wasn't knocked out. sorry, but i laughed when it just popped up w/ little damage on it.

btw, so the underground will be featured in your stories? I'm curious as to how that works, actually.

hah hah! Ashley and May both underestimated pokemon! well, its good for them to be humbled. and yeah, Rina's got some confidence in her! and how exactly is Ashley planning on matchmaking Red and Rina when he's on Mt. Silver?

is may ever going to trust melany? just curious.

good chapter as always! yes, i am a bit hyper. Running on about... 3 hours of sleep. I hate college essays...
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 15 . 11/16/2009
Now I know how to evolve my Rydon now. And I now know how to evolve a Tangela when I get one.

C.D.
Chaosblazer chapter 15 . 11/15/2009
So your turning Rina into Yellow pretty much, ok sounds good.

So the sinnoh pokemon finally begin to show up, too bad Ashley and May lost but given who they were up against it was expected, after all Rhyperior's solid rock is powerful, and Tangrowth has one of the best physical defenses out of all the grass pokemon.

Overall anotehr great update to this story, keep it up_
BioDragon chapter 14 . 11/9/2009
This chapter is really cool, I really like the pal park idea. Can't wait to see the next chapter and Rina's three pokemon
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 14 . 11/9/2009
Man I can't wait for the next chapters. I am so loving this fic.

C.D.
jackinafrickinbox chapter 14 . 11/9/2009
Great chapter, yet again. How will Rina react to this new PokeNav, I wonder. I've never actually seen anybody give Karen somewhat of a role in fanfiction, and I think that her personality would be somewhat like this. UNtil she is beaten in a battle, she then seems to be bitter. Or at least, that is the vibe I get from Gold and Silver, though I haven't played them in forever.

I was wondering how you would introduce Pal Park, and it sounds pretty reasonable. Though how many people would actually donate their Pokemon?

Hmm, Rina's Three New Pokemon? My guess is:

1.) Misdreavus

2.) Murkrow

3.) Kecleon

No clue why I chose these three, but oh well.

Chaosblazer chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
not even gonna try to guess since they could be anything lol.

in any case another excellent update to this story, filled with awsome humor, keep it up since every week it just gets better lol.
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
I liked the chapter. Ashley seems like a fun character. I like her initial reaction to the club and how she changes her mind. and how she deals w/ the criminal like it was nothing was hilarious. and she still manages to flirt w/ a guy! lol i don't know why, but i found that funny.

i also think i'm going to like karen. she seems able to balance fun and serious pretty nicely.

thanks for getting the other three girls in it too. poor may, at least she got free meals out of it. and the pal park seems interesting.

question: why did lance take the ursaring? besides being overprotective?

wow, though. why do i get the feeling that the johto gym leaders will be doing massive training? but really? the pervert is that strong?

oh! since there is a new elite four for johto, will lance still be showing up in the Johto arc at Mahogany?

and also, unexpected as in a person besides the four girls or unexpected as in rina and melany thought that may/ashley would be gone longer? just curious.

not that many pokemon huh? 493 was the last number i heard. my guess is not an ursaring.

good chapter as always.
jackinafrickinbox chapter 13 . 11/2/2009
I barely ever review, but I have been feeling somewhat bad lately for reading all your work and never leaving any feedback. Or it could be that one of the voices in my head keeps nagging at me to stop being a lazy arse and review something for once. Oh well, either way.

I would like to give constructive criticism, but I am not even much of a writer myself, so that would be a lost cause. However, from what I see your story has no, if any at all, problems. And the Sidestories Arch is one of my favorite, not too sure why. Probably because it showcases all the girls and their relationships between each other. Anyway, great job! *hands over egg* That is a lemur egg. You shall lurve it.

By any chance, is Vlad based on L from Death Note? They seem to have the same type of feel.

BioDragon chapter 13 . 11/2/2009
What a crazy league Johto has. Can't wait to se what happens next :D
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 13 . 11/2/2009
I'm with Lance. Personality tests should be required. I do hope that the Johto League gets a little more... mature is the only word I can think of right now, so I'll go with that.

But that is a lot of changes. Are the "retired" elite four members going to show up again? And, aww... Gary's finally showing signs of maturity. So Ashley's still considered the best in Kanto, even though she beat the old elite four? I'm curious as to why that stands.

Karen and Ashley seem like they are going to get along just fine.

Cute moment between Melany and May! Too bad the perverted armor guy (Alexander?) ruined the moment. but Ashley got a picture of it, so its all good!

So Lance and Rina seem to have gotten closer over the year. That's good. I'm assuming she's requesting help with her Ursaring?

And what's with Vlad? I'm sorry, but he's creepy.

So Duke's execution wasn't public? At Gary's request? Gary is certainly showing some signs of maturity.

Sudowoodo... That's an annoying pokemon. I only know of two: one in Johto and one in Battle Frontier. Good luck to Ashley.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »