Reviews for Pokemon Legends: Sidestories
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 13 . 11/2/2009
I'm with Lance. Personality tests should be required. I do hope that the Johto League gets a little more... mature is the only word I can think of right now, so I'll go with that.

But that is a lot of changes. Are the "retired" elite four members going to show up again? And, aww... Gary's finally showing signs of maturity. So Ashley's still considered the best in Kanto, even though she beat the old elite four? I'm curious as to why that stands.

Karen and Ashley seem like they are going to get along just fine.

Cute moment between Melany and May! Too bad the perverted armor guy (Alexander?) ruined the moment. but Ashley got a picture of it, so its all good!

So Lance and Rina seem to have gotten closer over the year. That's good. I'm assuming she's requesting help with her Ursaring?

And what's with Vlad? I'm sorry, but he's creepy.

So Duke's execution wasn't public? At Gary's request? Gary is certainly showing some signs of maturity.

Sudowoodo... That's an annoying pokemon. I only know of two: one in Johto and one in Battle Frontier. Good luck to Ashley.
Chaosblazer chapter 13 . 11/1/2009
another great update to this story, nice to see some original characters other than the ones we know show up, emo kids are cool lol.

So Gary's gonna be GL after all, coolness, and Melany's been busted by Ashley, lol i sense much hostility between them which is funny.

keep up the great work_
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 13 . 11/1/2009
That is actually a good idea to have a pokemon leauge for Johto.

Enigma2Me chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Absol is perverted. Gr8 work so far, wonder what will happen in Chapter 13
BioDragon chapter 12 . 10/27/2009
This chapter was awesome! Seeing the new pokemon and moves was sweet :)
Chaosblazer chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
another great update, kinda feel bad for wally to come so close and yet still fall short, but oh well it's better that way.

Nice to see sinnoh moves and an evo appearing, hopefully more sinnoh references appear in the following chapters.

keep up the great work, as it is awsome.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
Of course there wouldn't be any points to where Wally trained cause it's obvious that he trained in Sinnoh where the new beginning is going to start in.

And I can't wait to see how long this one will be.

Naryfiel Lilith chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
Sinnoh, right? How did he get there?

So, the elite four are trying to guide May is it? Why hasn't the Kanto Elite Four tried to do the same with Ashley? I had kinda expected the hoenn elite four to talk more with Ashley though?

Will we see Ashley defend her title? That might be fun to read.

Those parties might also be fun to read too... just imagining it is fun.

I like the chapter. Shows May that she needs to train if she's wants to stay champion.
PrinceAmell chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
excellent chapter as always. loved the battle between May and Wally, and can't wait to find out what happens with Brendan and May's battle even if its just a quick overview (im sure plenty of peopl would be satsified with a Blaze Kick right between a Swampert's eyes :D) love the teasing of Melany and Rina, I can just imagine the mad blushing from Rina at the flat comment. And there was me thinking suzy hated Melany. oh well, cant wait for the next update :)
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 11 . 10/19/2009
Interesting. You can't happen to have Ashley do pics of the Elite 4 and their pokemon also when she's there?

Phoenix To Flame chapter 11 . 10/19/2009
(Phoenix should have remembered to review before this)

I love Meleny. Just thought I should toss that out there. Her sadistic personality extends to more than just teasing May until she inevitably gets hit by something. And she bookmarked the article on May. The only stalker that would get personally attacked by May, all the others are mashed by Blaziken and now May has a sneaky secret base to hide in. That poor Team Aqua member, trying to rebuild Team Aqua without Archie and then failing due to a child and her two evil pokemon. Angela has great strategy. And I liked seeing Rina and Meleny actually get a chance to just talk together and find their own similarities. I felt like they were the only two who didn't really get a chance to do that. And Meleny is taking revenge on Ashley by sending her all over the world to hunt Pokemon for her website. Maybe she should send her after something like MissingNo and watch Ashley hunt for it for ages and never find it. Ahh, I should stop rambling and return to my patient (as much as possible) waiting for the next chapter.
BioDragon chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
I like the multiple things going on in this chapter, and your right Slaking minus truant vs groudon is a very interesting match-up. And poor Melany, and she thought May was violent before.
Chaosblazer chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
lol yes! she did battle norman after all, although isn't it abit unfair for norman to do that? use skill swap before fighting? oh well and Melany's playing jokes again which is funny, and May still has issues.

an awsome update to be sure, can't wait for the next one
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
May's certainly not liking the stalkers it seems... not that I blame her, but... seems a little extreme?

So Melany is going to be a researcher and Rina, her assistant? Sounds like a potent combo. can Oak handle the competition?

Thanks for showing Ashely and Norman's battle. Is she doing the Elite Four too or just the gym leaders? And Norman and May don't seem to talk a lot. Of course, mentioning that you have a legendary pokemon that almost destroyed the world at your command is not exactly high on the "things i want to talk about with my parents" list.

And i knew Melany was the one who requested Ashley take pics of the gym leaders. I just knew it.
Chaosblazer chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
lol yet more chaos ensues, so what's next on the agenda?

I guess May's camping out in lillycove now, how nice lol, Angela's too pokemon are kinda scary in someways but i can relate to that lol.

I personally liked Team Magma's emerald base alot better between the two but considering that it was inside a volcano it probably wouldn't be the best place to set up shop.

lol overall keep up the awsome updates, they get better each week.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »