Reviews for Pokemon Legends: Sidestories
BioDragon chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Ashley's dad had some cool pokemon, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
So... how old was Ashley when her dad died? Since Arcanine didn't seem to recognize her...?

So is Ashley dealing w/ Lance's request on her own or are the other girls going to help out?

And Ashely's going to create a photography website to showcase her works?

And I don't care which way you decide to write the sidestories, though I do like having the date at the beginning of the story like you did for the first two chapters. It helps me situate them better in my head.

Great chapter as always.
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
i'm glad to see Ashley's taken the posistion of champion, but this business with the hunters showing back up sounds serious, will May and the others get involved or will it be up to Ashley alone?

Otherwise another great update, keep it up.
BioDragon chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Good chapter, those too are so amusing when they are on their date :)
BioDragon chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Cool chapter :)
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
another intresting update, rina's pokemon are pretty funny and i can't wait to see what happens next.

So Ashley becomes the regional champion after all eh? how ironic, i wonder if she'll accept it though or decline it to keep taking pictures of pokemon, most notably her soon to be vlad the impaler lol.
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
a nice, sweet chapter.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Can't wait for more.

C.D.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
This series is coming along nicely. Continue soon.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I bow down to your awsome writing abilities.

C.D.
Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
quite the intresting opening to this series of side stories, so they finally went on a date huh, how funny.

So Magneton has magnet pull eh? intresting, and Melany is a genious at destroying camera's lol.

keep it up_.
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Yeah! We get to see the "date". And it seems like most of the questions I asked about after the last chapter in the Kanto Saga got answered here...

Can't wait for the next one. and Melany triggered a "flag"? where?
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7