Reviews for A Change of Fate
JasperandKendallrmine4ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE IT!
crystalballbenny chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Loved this so much 3 I'm watching Titanic right now and crying because I want this to be true SSOOO badly /3 RIP Jack Dawson. I sob for you every time.
Profile Has been Deleted chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Aw i like that ending A LOT better! haha lol
Bforqueen chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ok, I'm completely hormonal (that time of the month) AND I love Titanic but DOES EVERYTHING YOU WRITE HAVE TO MAKE ME CRY?Seriously! Stop it! That's exactly why I haven't read the next chapter of IPoN yet, because I know I will be bawling my eyes out in my current state of mind. If this is the "bad" version of you, than I beg you...please don't EVER read my stuff! Ktnxbi.

xoxo
Bianca.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
aw that was soo sweet, I wished this is what actually happened!
Aebhel chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh, I loved this. I've been trying to find decent Titanic fic for ages, and normally the "Jack Lives" stories just leave me cold but this was lovely. Delicate and deft, with excellent characterization.
Cloverfielder chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Your professinally written story has the fairy tale ending that should have been in the movie for this epic romance.
Titanic-fanatic chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great story starting chapter!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Aww! So sweet, i wish this was how the movie ended
Christine Ruud chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it.

That got stuck on repeat, but it's true. This is so true-to-life. It made me cry.
I Need More Cowbell chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Great job! This is a beautiful story...I can't believe I just came across it. Again, great job. I really enjoyed this story and hope to see more of your writing.
Phillip the Nickel chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
aww the movie should have ended THAT way! I was balling at the end of the movie...at least they were together in heaven. so it was a bittersweet ending.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
i love it
Lady Taliesin chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Wow. Just...wow.
jackrose 4eva chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
i will not cry. i will not cry. *sniff* WAH!

OMG! THAT WAS THE BEST TITANIC FANFIC THAT I HAF EVA READ!I HAVNT READ 2 MANY, ILL ADMIT, BUT STIL!

i wish that was the ending in the movie. it would have just made my day! why cudnt they do that?*sniff*

anyway, gr8 story. keep it up and good luck with ur other stories. though u wont need it!