Reviews for Quantum Mechanics
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 8/23
Brilliant stuff!
criminalsenzuri chapter 1 . 6/28
Okay... okay. *Cracks fingers* I have recently started re-watching fragments of Bleach (I feel too old to even be doing this) but so it goes and suddenly I had a crushing obsession with Mayori. Like, a lot of things happened in my life for this to even be a thing... but so there it was, just completely out of the blue. And so as an avid nerd/artist/writer, I created this rather depraved persona for him. Thin as hell, possibly self-destructive, etc, who knows. (I haven't posted any of it here or elsewhere, too embarrassed!)

Anyway, I came across your story and it just *wrecked* that perception... in a good way, I suppose. Mayori's textbook weight is ludicrously low but I had no problem with your descriptions, at all. His personality too... just... it's so fitting. And Isane? I had to look her up on google... then I was like 'ohhh, her.' She had no personality to me whatsoever but you have made her into such a complex character. I genuinely care about her. And I'm madly jealous of her too, lol! (Only on chapter 18 so please don't ruin it for me if things go down south for them.)

Like... jesus. I don't know. You are just such a good writer. And don't even get me going on your lemon. I've been on break at work when I read more than one heated moment, which hopefully didn't show on my face. There's like... people eating lunch around me and playing stupid games on their phones. Or maybe they're reading smut just like me? Lol! Anyways, thank you so much for this, even if it did completely wreck where I was going with him, which was maybe somewhere a bit gayer. Or a lot gayer. I like yaoi, goodbye!
d0wn-t0-mars chapter 49 . 4/12
absolutely phenomenal, please update soon
sobela chapter 49 . 1/1
O this is really good ty! _ 3
I wish we could hear what Kisuke is saying about Mayuri but o well lol. _
I hope to read more of this story soon.
Also have a happy new year looks good so far yay! _~
SaVrAiNoiR chapter 49 . 12/30/2015
I am an ASS for not reviewing this sooner. My phone was stolen and it was the only place I had my password saved to this website as well as my emails. I obviously have a bad memory - took me long enough to remember everything. Anyway, thank you for the mention :) you give me too much credit! This chapter was perfect - Mayuri is holding himself together pretty well, eh? I can't wait to see his next move! Don't take too long to update, okay? I should thank you as well ;) I finally updated too thanks to you!
himeko63 chapter 48 . 10/8/2015
Phenomenal job with this story and chapter of yours! It took me days to get to thid point but the journey Isane and Mayuri went through was absolutely worth it and more! This is how a romance is supposed to be and I absolutely love all of the drama and zanpaktou spirit interactions! I am curious and ecstatic to read what happens next! Keep up tje magnificent work and thank you for the update! May you please try your best to update and continue really soon for us readers and reviewers also happy writing!
RandomReview chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
First let me start off that I will most likely not continue reading this story as I never got into Bleach fandom, much less a story between two somewhat obscure characters. Now with that out of the way, let me commend you on a shining example of how a Romance story should be. Only 5 chapters in and you've detailed exactly how you go about bringing two opposite personalities together in a plausible fashion.

Much kudos for what you've accomplished thus far even if I sadly have no real interest in the fandom.
Sobela chapter 48 . 3/29/2015
Omg this story was really good before but now
But now u have me on the edge of seat! _
I can't what to read what happens next.
thank u so much for another lovely chapter. _ 3
SaVrAiNoiR chapter 48 . 3/28/2015
THE SUSPENSE! A great chapter, and worth the wait _ Maybe you could use that picture as the image for your story?
Katkiller-V chapter 48 . 3/28/2015
So glad to see another update here, also glad that you're working in a bit of Retsu's past to keep things interesting.

My only minor criticism would be if you could break up some of the larger paragraphs? They can get rough to read.
Rushumble chapter 47 . 8/11/2014
Oh cool you updated! I thought this story was done, and was bummed because it is so good! Thanks for updating-love the new chapter!
El Frijolero chapter 47 . 6/28/2014
I have a pelican nickle up my nostrils 0.0 hahahahha anyways nice story i found it recently and loved it i really do i just like a good story in the Mayuri character catagories
Sobela chapter 47 . 6/5/2014
Ur back yay!
I missed u.*Sobela stops hugging and looks at the papers u r holding*..hello what is this u have!... _
*Sobela grabs the papers from u and starts to greedily read it*
A story o happy days and it has everyone's favorite lovable _...no likeable _'..OK -_-* ! Loved by some hated by others mad scientist in it happy feelings! _ 3
I read some of it and it's pretty good so far and hope to read more. :D
Thank u. _
bluebelle94 chapter 47 . 6/6/2014
YAY! She's back! I'm so happy, thank you for this wonderful chapter! XD
Yukilumi chapter 47 . 6/6/2014
Holy hell, how many years has it been? And no A/N explanation, just back to writing, cool as cucumber XD

Really have to reread the entire thing now, thanks for updating again!