Reviews for Quantum Mechanics
himeko63 chapter 48 . 10/8
Phenomenal job with this story and chapter of yours! It took me days to get to thid point but the journey Isane and Mayuri went through was absolutely worth it and more! This is how a romance is supposed to be and I absolutely love all of the drama and zanpaktou spirit interactions! I am curious and ecstatic to read what happens next! Keep up tje magnificent work and thank you for the update! May you please try your best to update and continue really soon for us readers and reviewers also happy writing!
RandomReview chapter 5 . 6/14
First let me start off that I will most likely not continue reading this story as I never got into Bleach fandom, much less a story between two somewhat obscure characters. Now with that out of the way, let me commend you on a shining example of how a Romance story should be. Only 5 chapters in and you've detailed exactly how you go about bringing two opposite personalities together in a plausible fashion.

Much kudos for what you've accomplished thus far even if I sadly have no real interest in the fandom.
Sobela chapter 48 . 3/29
Omg this story was really good before but now
But now u have me on the edge of seat! _
I can't what to read what happens next.
thank u so much for another lovely chapter. _ 3
SaVrAiNoiR chapter 48 . 3/28
THE SUSPENSE! A great chapter, and worth the wait _ Maybe you could use that picture as the image for your story?
Katkiller-V chapter 48 . 3/28
So glad to see another update here, also glad that you're working in a bit of Retsu's past to keep things interesting.

My only minor criticism would be if you could break up some of the larger paragraphs? They can get rough to read.
Rushumble chapter 47 . 8/11/2014
Oh cool you updated! I thought this story was done, and was bummed because it is so good! Thanks for updating-love the new chapter!
El Frijolero chapter 47 . 6/28/2014
I have a pelican nickle up my nostrils 0.0 hahahahha anyways nice story i found it recently and loved it i really do i just like a good story in the Mayuri character catagories
Sobela chapter 47 . 6/5/2014
Ur back yay!
I missed u.*Sobela stops hugging and looks at the papers u r holding*..hello what is this u have!... _
*Sobela grabs the papers from u and starts to greedily read it*
A story o happy days and it has everyone's favorite lovable likeable _'..OK -_-* ! Loved by some hated by others mad scientist in it happy feelings! _ 3
I read some of it and it's pretty good so far and hope to read more. :D
Thank u. _
bluebelle94 chapter 47 . 6/6/2014
YAY! She's back! I'm so happy, thank you for this wonderful chapter! XD
Yukilumi chapter 47 . 6/6/2014
Holy hell, how many years has it been? And no A/N explanation, just back to writing, cool as cucumber XD

Really have to reread the entire thing now, thanks for updating again!
CraneLee chapter 47 . 6/5/2014
? Not that I'm not jazzed about an update but it just really took me by surprise? I'm also torn because its been so long since I read this, and I have no time to reread, but knowing me I will definitely be up to the crack of dawn rereading this and hating myself for giving into temptation and not sleeping.
Anyway, I hope you're happy for what you've done to me, hopefully I can get caught back up within the next 72 hours *flies into the sun, cries because work prevents me from reading all the fanfiction I want*
Stresses chapter 47 . 6/5/2014
I can't believe you updated. I've waited for this chapter so long. I loved how you finally made Shuhei admit his feelings and you always capture Mayuri so well.
I can't wait for the next update.
I hope it will be soon.
Le Bijou chapter 47 . 6/5/2014
Mrs. Blink and Miss Itt chapter 46 . 1/3/2014
My, my, I would just like to say that both this story and you Ibiki story are absolutely mind-blowing in regards to the depth of which your characterizations extends. I myself have never been quite able to get as close nor as deep in my characters heads whilst writing, though in my heart I can picture exactly what they'd be thinking. Sometimes, the messages just don't seem to get from my brain to my hands all that intact, and in the end I have to resort to adopting a far more aloof third person point of view. I was wondering, if it isn't too much trouble, if perhaps you could share any tips or tricks of the trade that help you incorporate your characters' innermost thoughts and feelings in such a manner? In either case, I just want to say that all stories of yours, that I have read, have been thought provoking, highly entertaining, and beautifully written. I do so hope that you shall continue on with them.

Yours sincerely,

sobela chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Lol I don't know if I've all ready said this but I love this story! _
So well written.
I just hope it keeps going yay. _
Those two go so well together so cute.