Reviews for Never too late
Dory chapter 8 . 1/25
Gosh, this was so sad and the right kind of wrong but also the wrong kind of right.
Poor Sirius
Valyriana chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
This was crazy to read. Amazing. So cruelly beautiful. I love your style. Let's call it heartbreak fiction, shall we? Sorry for this incoherent review, I just read your stories the whole night and I'm totally wasted right now. More comments will follow.
LexMortem chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Whaaaaaaaaat?! I've been waiting long for this chapter and its the FINAL chapter?! That was real ANGST! God, I really really love angsty fics. Anyways, that was really good! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I'd love for you to write a sequel. And I'm waiting a new chapter for "Maybe?" I love you, Dowash! Keep writing this beautifully! *_*
Artimadorius chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
WereBunny87 chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
-wails and runs around in circles- This was so awesome! Well done! And welcome back!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Harry gonna attempt suicide?

Puh-leeeeeeaaaaaase say yes!
sub0chick chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
wow, very nice. you've done a great job portraying their emotions and thoughts, keeping it almost dark, but not quite. hope you get the motivation to work on this one some more, i'd love to see where it goes (hopefully to a happily every after lol).
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
You're right, I do want to comment. Is there going to be moar?

Hehe, this was an incredible chapter. So sad but so powerful.
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
I wonder how Harry will react if he finds out about Sirius being with someone else (as Sirius intended to do when he "went out" to the pub.)
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Stupid mutt! Ah Sirius... Poor Harry. I don't know if I can leave a sensible comment right now, so onward!
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Ooo, possessive Harry is HOT! And I kinda lol at him being jealous of Remus. I totally ship Sirius and Remus in all my fics almost exclusively, but you write Sirius/Harry so well I just can't stay away!
Adam-1D chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
What the F**K was that? Aww poor Harry!... •snuggles Harry•
the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
Ouch thats gotta sting. Poor Harry, im sad that you made Sirius a bit of a dick though. However, I can understand that side of him and though not appreciate it, its good to be diverse with your writing. Grammar wasn't too horrific, though some bits made me cringe.

Is there more of this? And if yes, does that mean a continuation of Maybe? aswell?

Either way, thanks,

Danielle x
emily chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
wow that was intense,

it left me short of breath and with tears in my eyes.

wonderful writing like always

lots of love

my2krazies chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
Um...More please! Soon Please! Loving this.