Reviews for Consumed
KaylaRose3467 chapter 5 . 6/5
Again a amazing story as always it actually reminded me of the show but of course a flashback of them being younger but I got to say I think so far this has been the most similar to the show. The case, the plot twist, Sammy being a Damsel in Distress, Dean being protective yet blaming himself, a chick flick moment followed by arguing. Just pure genius. Thank you for the wonderful story and all the time it took to write it. _
Sallyannerenee chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Great story! I loved how the bickering at the end made John happy because he knew it meant things were getting back to normal.
Toothtooth chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
I love this, all of it: the plot and the characters are written nicely well done
Supermikeyninjadude chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
So cute, so cute, so cute. I really really wish that we would see something like this in the real show! Loved it. *favs*
Dragonanzar chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Aw, I love the ending. It's a bit surreal, isn't it? That the whole village was involved? And was supportive rather than drumming John and the boys out of town with pitchforks and torches. Of course, John did pull their chestnuts out of the fire, but whoever says people are always grateful?
Dragonanzar chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
OK, if Dean's thinking they need to burn that mass grave, well, I was there as soon as they announced it was an unusually fast-acting strain of TB. Get with the program, Dean and John! Come on, first Sam is convinced something has followed him from the grave. Then you consider that some of the people buried in the grave probably died from TB. Then you think about the ghosts which have been attacking new-comers. Then, though Dean doesn't have this advantage, you have Sam's dream. Plus, of course, it's a Supernatural fic. Bound to be ghosts, ghouls and things that go bump in the night in it.
Dragonanzar chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Nope, review reply denied hasn't happened to me. Probably because I don't have anywhere near the same amount of stories you have, nor are they of the same quality, so I don't get the influx. I particularly like the 'review does not exist yet' suggestion. Wow, you're psychic! Maybe we should start calling you Missouri Mosely!
jessi chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Great story! Interesting idea about the villagers understanding and helping...
Iniysa chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Great story!

Lauren
Ginnylove9990 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Another awesome story. Very well written. Please keep up the great work.
Kitrukia chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Great job with the story! Loved the premise of this being the one time Sam lost at rock, paper, scissors.

Dean teased, Sam whined and bitched.

Dean stole Sam's toast, Sam whined and bitched.

Dean ruffled his hair and hid his comb, Sam whined and bitched.

Absolutely hilarious! So true of the younger sibling, though... I should know! *wink*

Keep up the great work! I just love reading all of your stories, they are always so interesting. You are probably the best author I have found for Supernatural!

Thanks for the post!

Katy
Koolneko22 chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Great story. I hope you write more!
Koolneko22 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Great chapter! I really like this!

What? You saw the ghost of your cousin!
missGrump chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
That was awesome, very well written and great job! Love it! So glad everything worked out and loved how it ended!
broodygurl3 chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Aww.. loved this! very nicely done! :)