Reviews for Consumed
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
So cute, so cute, so cute. I really really wish that we would see something like this in the real show! Loved it. *favs*
Dragonanzar chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Aw, I love the ending. It's a bit surreal, isn't it? That the whole village was involved? And was supportive rather than drumming John and the boys out of town with pitchforks and torches. Of course, John did pull their chestnuts out of the fire, but whoever says people are always grateful?
Dragonanzar chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
OK, if Dean's thinking they need to burn that mass grave, well, I was there as soon as they announced it was an unusually fast-acting strain of TB. Get with the program, Dean and John! Come on, first Sam is convinced something has followed him from the grave. Then you consider that some of the people buried in the grave probably died from TB. Then you think about the ghosts which have been attacking new-comers. Then, though Dean doesn't have this advantage, you have Sam's dream. Plus, of course, it's a Supernatural fic. Bound to be ghosts, ghouls and things that go bump in the night in it.
Dragonanzar chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Nope, review reply denied hasn't happened to me. Probably because I don't have anywhere near the same amount of stories you have, nor are they of the same quality, so I don't get the influx. I particularly like the 'review does not exist yet' suggestion. Wow, you're psychic! Maybe we should start calling you Missouri Mosely!
jessi chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Great story! Interesting idea about the villagers understanding and helping...
Iniysa chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Great story!

Lauren
Ginnylove9990 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Another awesome story. Very well written. Please keep up the great work.
Kitrukia chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Great job with the story! Loved the premise of this being the one time Sam lost at rock, paper, scissors.

Dean teased, Sam whined and bitched.

Dean stole Sam's toast, Sam whined and bitched.

Dean ruffled his hair and hid his comb, Sam whined and bitched.

Absolutely hilarious! So true of the younger sibling, though... I should know! *wink*

Keep up the great work! I just love reading all of your stories, they are always so interesting. You are probably the best author I have found for Supernatural!

Thanks for the post!

Katy
Koolneko22 chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Great story. I hope you write more!
Koolneko22 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Great chapter! I really like this!

What? You saw the ghost of your cousin!
missGrump chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
That was awesome, very well written and great job! Love it! So glad everything worked out and loved how it ended!
broodygurl3 chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Aww.. loved this! very nicely done! :)
Janie7819 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Another wonderful story. I really enjoy reading your work. Keep up the wonderful imagination!
jenilee chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Finally got to the last chapter!

Oh see, now I really liked this story. It had a bit of a different twist with the ghost causing the TB by haunting Sam. I liked that he didn’t just get it through a ghostly virus in the soil or the bones.

I really thought your scenes of the haunting were very creepy. I also liked that the villagers had a hand in saving Sam since technically they did contribute to his illness… ok that’s the nice way of my saying it was their fault in the first place. LOL

I really loved John too, you write him as a tough, loving parent very well.
jenilee chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Darn it John, Dean, whatever you got planned one of you get a move on it! He’s running outta time!

Nicely done with the creepy visitation Sam was having of the gravesite occupants. The baby was particularly creepy.

Man, this is so unfair! I don't have time to read the last chapter before I have to pick my kiddo up from work.