Reviews for Both Ways at Once
Jael chapter 15 . 2/6
Okay so bones characterization is perf. And I'm so ecstatic that you have Uhura! I need more uhura because she is space queen intergalactic goddess baddest bitch that ever was! ;) also, I actually hate you. It's like two in the morning and I have an early class times. Long fics like why do I this to myself?!
Jael chapter 11 . 2/6
Nooooo! Whyyyy?! JUST GET TOGETHER. Ugh dorks :) lol kirk getting uhura to ask sulu whats going on to get around the guy code is just so...Kirk. And omg cultivating their reputations a bad ass mfs might just be my new fav sentence!
Jael chapter 8 . 2/6
Babushka knows what's up lol. And why is chekov being so suspicious about this church service?! I MUST KNOW ONE MORE CHAPTER. And dawwwwww I love that he called sulu Karu it makes my shippers heart squeeze.
Jael chapter 7 . 2/5
Babushka LOVE! honestly, I usually get annoyed by too many other chars because I want concentrated chulu, but your writing is sooo good. Love the dialogue especially it's so realistic and organic not fake or weird sounding at all. How do you do it?! Teach me o wise one. Ugh I should be sleeping but screw it. Who needs sleep when there's a long ass fic to read am I right?! ;)
Jael chapter 4 . 2/5
SCREAMS LOUDLY IN A SUSTAINED FASHION. Sulu and Chekov in their pjs will be the death of me I swear! Your characterization hits all my feels! Oh happy enthusiastic chekov and sulu oh poor sulu so stoic I want to wrap him up in my blankets and cuddle the loneliness out of home. I love all the other characters you have too! They seem so real! I love grandmama especially! Pavels fam is da best! I can't believe I still reading this honestly. Where is the hot sex?! Lol, but this is actually hard to put down you're amazing. Aaaahhhhh. SO CUTE MORE SLOW BUILD CHULU HELL YESS!
tiagtwidk chapter 1 . 1/29
I recently took much interest towards Star Trek. And I found i fell in love with this two characters. I'm so glad I've found your story 3 I've been reading this over and over again, and I can help but fall in love with this two more! xD thank you for sharing this story to the world
alliegodmouth chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
wow, this is really great! i love your characterization, the story progression...some chapters' ending lines made me freak out, because they were so perfect! i love this. 33
Ziazan chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
A lot of my friends are into Star Trek, and when my friend told me she LOVED Chulu, I was like "...okay". It didn't seem like a very interesting pairing to me, and after some not so interesting fics I was about to close the books on this pairing.

Then I came about this story.

I have to compliment you first on your amazing OCs. They fit so comfortably along side the canon characters, as well as the settings. Infact the ocs made their time in Russia one of my favorite parts.
Pavel and Hikaru are just THE CUTEST people ever and I genuinely felt the emotions they were feeling on their journey to becoming a couple. Particularly during their kiss by the river, I could just FEEL the embarassment and shame coming off of Sulu. The characters are so human, and they make mistakes, but it makes the payoff all the sweeter.
Simply an excellent story with excellent writing.
Journey Hates chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Would you mind terribly if I borrowed your rendition of Chekov's family? I love the way youve portrayed them and while my idea is depressing as hell, I would love to use them. That said, if you dont want me too I wont.
This fic is gorgeous.
i-summon-my-army-of-muffins chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
"now he's in there with the goddamn little mermaid" I COULDN'T HELP BUT LAUGH AT THIS AND I CAN'T STOP. Wow you captured the entire essence of the movie and the characters so well. I started reading this story today and I haven't been able to stop.. I'll probably finish it tonight. At the beginning of the story you said it was your first time or something along those lines but I can hardly believe that after reading so far into this story. The plot, the description, even the dialogue is spot on. Everyone is coming to life perfectly and the relationship progressed amazingly. I love how you didn't force the characters into a relationship the first couple of chapters but allowed everything to develop. I think you deserve an award honestly, people like you are the reason I want to become a writer. You make words come to life and employ your imagination. I'm simply at a loss for words. Every character and scene, even if it wasn't originally in the movie, is perfectly described and I'm not sure if you naturally know about botany, classical music, Russia and all of these little details that make the story, but I'd like to thank you even if my assumptions aren't correct and you didn't research all of these for taking time out of your day to not only write this but to get the facts right and just- i'm rambling now i'm sorry haha. I'm acting like I'm some amazing writer, I'm really not. It's just rare to come across great stories nowadays and when I do find them I kind of just want to go on for hours at a time to commend the writer. Heh i'm sorry, this is certainty one of my favorite stories though so I'll leave it at that and say thank you once last time.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Omg! I loooove this fan fic! Its making me cry! Its the best ever!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
Ok everyone else is writing really long reviews so I feel a bit left out here cause my review is just a description of this fan fic: Perfect
millionlittlepapercuts chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
I can't begin to tell how much I love this story. Seriously, the love I have for this story is just irrational. I just want to give it a bear hug and never let go- and of course, I want to hug you for writing such masterpiece. I spent the whole day reading this and I regret nothing.

Your writing is just so faultless, and everyone's characterization- ugh. So flawless.

I especially love your Nyota. She's just so fierce and awesome, ugh that badass motherfucker. I love that she didn't baby Chekov, and I'm happy that it worked out for her and McCoy (I merely assumed, but you implied...kind of, so) she deserves the happiness I know she deserves. Your McCoy is also the best McCoy. And Spock, ugh bby believe me I know how hard it is to write Spock's dialog. Vulcans and their illogical love for extremely long words and complicated phrases. In spite of that, I think you did just great with his characterization- everyone, really.

Pavel's Babushka rocks. I wish we'd see more of her in the future. :D

Ugh I really want to give you a coherent review but I'm deprived of that privilege since this story it's just so wonderful that I'll have to invent a new word to describe how wonderful this is. But for now, I guess "breathtaking" would do. Just, it's a perfect mix of angst and fluff and more angst and sweetness so sweet it gives me cavities. I can't wait to see what happens next. (And yes... I know this was last updated two years ago, but I'll keep waiting anyway. Take as long as you need. Perfection does need time.)

Also, Sulu's birthday present to Chekov? Flawless. He's such a nice guy ugh I want to shrink him and keep him in my pocket.

So, yep. I guess that's all?

For now. ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
I enjoy how normal you make homosexual relations seem in the 23rd century. Nobody in your story even blinks an eye at them being gay, it's received just the same way that a hetero relationship would be. Good for you! Kudos!
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 22 . 6/14/2013
Twenty two chapters and I have so much love for this but nothing can express my love. Seriously. You are such an amazing writer! I love how you've managed to write a PavelxSulu story without making the characters OOC. They've got the right balance of attitude and humor, and you've put in so much effort into the story (all the descriptions of Russia just makes me want to go there even more now!) that it's been mind-blowingly brilliant!