Reviews for 2 Secrets 1 The Meet
contineu
Zak saturday 1 chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
Write more CHAPTERS
jacob chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
what if zak took wadi to a shooting range?
Rain C. Frosty chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
Please update!
The Order of the White Knights chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
That was great! WE couldn't stop laughing at how Doyle got busted and how Argost got his * handed to him. We await your next update eagerly.
Ok, third times a charm

YOU STEALER! DID YOU STEAL "D.B. THE AWESOME" FROM ME? I swear. I'm calling my laywer! I am not that friendly with you right now. To show my anger, I not gonna review you anymore.

KIDDING!

I LOVED IT! You took my advice and usually update every day. That is what will keep my reading. AWESOME! Chapter and EXCELENTWONDERFULLYAWESOME STORY! Love ya!

Logan the Awesome chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Sorry bout that last one. My laptop went caput. Where wuz I? Oh yea...
YOU STEALER! DID
Logan the Awesome chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
AH! So many people don't know! This makes me feel important. YAY ME! I feel special. Ok, AWESOME chapter. I would hope you would have kept it a secret the have Doyle do the Youtube thing with them kissing. Oh the drama that was never ment to be. Shame. AH! ADULT SPASM! MUST BE FUNNY BEFORE AH!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*...*..*...**..*..*.*.*.*...*.*.

ok, actually went into it today. Freaky. If your wondering what happens when I get an ADULT SPASM... Your gonna hafta figure out when I get my own e-mail and account. SORRY! Mom's fault.

I'm at home so no Cameron. Sorry Again

Kitten96 chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
This SO should go on YouTube. Go Doyle!
jess n chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
this story is great so far. keep it up keep it up keep it UP!
The Order of the White Knights chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
LOL! You got a good one here. Knight8 couldn't stop laughing at what Doyle did. Can't wait for your next update.
Logan the Awesome chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
WOW! JAMIE IS A COWARD! Why didn't she tell Zak? Man, authors now a days. Always trying to get us into a story by leaving cliffys, then end up doing a horrible job and getting a bad review from me. Oh well, thats life.

The Order of the White Knights chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
Interesting. Oh and Knight15 wants to say something. HAVE THEM HURRY UP AND GET ON WITH IT OR-... Sorry, that was enough. Anways, can't wait for your next update.
The Order of the White Knights chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
That was funny! We await more chapters! UPDATE SOON!