Reviews for Live For The One I Love
fugiie chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
nice
Cryptosporidium chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Greetings again, The last chapter slightly disgusted me.
Cryptosporidium chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Hello again puny little earth monkeys. I juat want To say that MY EYES ARE FRAGGING BLACK! WHAT GAME AM I IN THAT MY EYES ARE BLUE HUH? HUH?!
Cryptosporidium chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
What The hell is this you puny little earth monkey?! Why The hell am i not In chatacter?! Why The hell,am i so OOC In this story?! And why The hell do i keep saying hell?!

Although, nice touch on The telekinesis part with The bullet. I enjoyed that
sisterawesomeness chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Awwwwww! They are so adorable together. Good work my friend.
whazzup3929 chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
nice story :)
Madeline chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
This story is great! I read it over and over, but wow Crypto is really... out of character... that just makes it even more interesting! Really great work!
crypto chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
how sweet
CryptoChan-FURONart chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
Hhhhoooolly poo. 8,3 I was kinda litterally crying a bit at the end, scary eyeliner washing away3

This is seriously beautiful, man, you're my new fanfic hero3

I love the whole concept of a Furon, particularly Crypto, faling in love with a human, it's such a contrast to DAH!. x3

I realy like this, you deserve an internet hug.

Here I go!

**HUGG**
MrsCrypto chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
D - N'aw! This is so cute! X3 I'm gonna have to say I support his couple lol 3
Mable chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Complete? Aww, I wanted to see more! Finally, I've been waiting for a 'Crypto falling in love with human' fic. Very impressive. Like a human and alien falling in love.

(In background)*mumbles*

What was that?

(In background) Umm... Nothing, nothing at all.

Okay... Well anyway, I wish I could see more! Or maybe a sequal! Please?
Marcipie chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Aww! That's so sad! I feel so sorry for Crypto! And poor Lauren! D: It's so sweet that they fell in love with each other.

Update soon!
dgibby chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
sweetness
Marcipie chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
How mean! Armquist is so hateful. I'm glad Crypto 'shot' him. Very nice chapter! Update soon!
dgibby chapter 2 . 8/15/2009