Reviews for The Truth About the Madrigals
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I CANT BELIEVE IT!
You actually got it right!
Well, half right.
You got the Amy is a madrigal part right but you got the Dan is a Lucien part wrong!
He's a madrigal as well!
But I still CANT believe that you actually got it half-right!
X.LoVeIsPaInFuL.X chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Love the plot but you should have put in more detail about all of the other events like direct ally after the ceremony and how did the cahills find out about the madrigals eyesight? Did all of the madrigals drink the serum or was it just Amy?
clashgrrl chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
I would like to give you my thanks. For writing this story. Its because of you and this story that I know what fanfiction is.

So thanks for writing a great story and introducing me to fanfiction.
Shongs1 chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
Yay! Ian get's married to Amy. Poor Jack. You're an amazing writer. This was a great story!1
Linnea39 chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
I don't like this. Seriously. I simply LOVE IT! ;)

PS. It's JONAH, not JONAS.
Lapulta chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
That was so cute the ending. I loved that.

~Lapulta~
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
keep going is to good! mmmmmmm i wonder if ian had hardcore sex lol jk
CelestialMacabre chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
awesome! The entire story is good. Nice job.
nxstx chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
Then how about make a sequel about the life of their daughter?
Joelle8 chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
YAY! IAN/AMY! LOVE IT!
ashleybett chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
uhh u kind of skippped an important part...THE FACT AMY GOT MARRIED! AND SINCE WHEN IS SHE PREGNANT?
ashleybett chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
wow that sounds a lot like Grace hiding things in the obvious places that was genious! how did you come up with that? It makes complete sense! PLEASE UPDATE WHEN U CAN!
charonmilkcat chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
That was AMAZING! After the epilogue, is there going to be a sequel? Keep up the good work! update soon!
nxstx chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
Maybe you should make a sequel about Amy choosing between Ian and Jack...Nice chapter by the way!
LaBella Gomez chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
Are you kidding? This is the last chapter? Please consider adding more to the plot, it's too good to stop writing now. I had a heart attack when I read this is the last chapter.

Continue!