Reviews for The Master of Discipline
Exige8002 chapter 25 . 5/18
I love your story especially the plot. Your story was like a refresher giving the reader something new to experiance. I love characterization, Minato interaction with his sekirei and how they bonded to him. Not just simply, lashing to him like he somekind of meat. There a reason behing, yeah it's cool.
Nice grammar and storyline. The dialongue feel natural. Thanks for the wonderful story
EXIGE
R.Draco chapter 25 . 4/18
Wow!... Just WOW!
Never see that coming. Your story is awesome.
Minato, ruler of the world. Again.. WOW!
Thanks for the story.
soggy noodle chapter 25 . 4/15
This is what I have come to expect out of you.

An excellent story worthy of rereading.

21 out of 30

A breakdown of the 'out of 30' rating system:

* 1 - 10 denotes bad stories; basically, people who can amuse themselves staring at walls or enjoy the finer points of watching paint dry will be enthralled by these pieces and will spam "UPDAYTE PLZZ" in reviews

*11 - 20 denotes stories that are in the below to above average range with 15 being (obviously) being the absolute middle of the road - not bad and perhaps worth reading on but other better stories would take priority; people who aren't looking for the next Hemmingway or Stephen King but rather something not terrible but somewhat interesting fics to read casually and leisurely would be the prominent readers of those fics with this rating range

*21 - 30 denotes stories that are above average to fucking masterpieces of fanfiction (should be noted, a perfect 30 is basically impossible as it would lack any imperfections grammar wise, spelling wise, and plot wise - basically, a woman with a universally perfect body with a universally perfect personality - in essence, I reiterate, it's practically non-existent; an ideal of perfection and thus not something that could be made by our meager mortal minds); people who are looking for stories so engaging, they will make you call in sick to work in order to binge read; the 25s and up are the rare gems here on Fanfiction that have their readers clamoring for more content from their authors in a zealous fury so much so that offering of donations to Patreon accounts are made in private messages (damn the law)
I shed no tears for you, Tsukiumi. You are the token tsundere and even though you had a rough break in this fic, I can abide no tsunderes. Good riddance.
I know this is a tragedy and she will probably die down the road, but... YAY! Akitsu!
Latenite lurker chapter 25 . 9/12/2016
Sweet baby jesus, this story was truly amazing. From beginning to end it kept me locked, lol yay for babies!
Zarroc789 chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
So harsh but absolutely perfect
Zarroc789 chapter 15 . 8/31/2016
I am really glad Kazehana was not forcef
Drunkle Qrow chapter 17 . 8/30/2016
That Omake...hehehe.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 25 . 7/6/2016
So Minato have the almost the entire world at his feet.
Only China refuse to accept even if they where the ones doing the wrong thing.
Minato Wifes are pregnants and happy with him even in space.

Can't belive The Twins had kids with a scum like Seo, Miya only do it for the kids.
Is a shame Uzuma was vaporized by Karasuba Norito she had no way of coming back.
Yukari still found her death sekirei husband.
Was shocked about Tsukiumi and Homure been together and having a baby as well, it a pure Sekirei as both parents are ones.

Only Miya reminns alone.
This was a good story, dark for my taste but good non the less. Good Work.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 24 . 7/6/2016
I never expected things to go like this.
The way he planned everything was just perfect the murder of Karasuba, the one from Minaka and how he will rule the World to try and bring peace was very unexpected and cool.
Even if more Innocent lives will be taken.
At least he is with his Sekireis who love and cherish him.
Only in her death Karasuba admitted that she love Minato.
I really thought Miya would do something of any type.

At least things will really get better. Or I hope it go that way.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 23 . 7/6/2016
This story won't have a happy ending.
Karasuba is really insane she want to mass murder everything and everyone in the planet then create a Sekirei race at her image she is truly evil.
Minato understood that she don't care for him she only sees him as a dog who she need close to get power.
He have Sekires that love him with all their heart.

I think Only Miya can help him kill Karasuba and Minaka but he will most likely die along with then.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 22 . 7/6/2016
Everything just went even more to hell.
All the pain everything is just messed up.
Can't even say something about it.
How Minato killed the spoiled bastard how Karasuba killed the other bastard.
Minato had truly become Ruthless and now he dare to ask Karasuba that don't know what to think, sure he was brave and stupid at the same time even make sure to let his other Sekiries away from it.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 21 . 7/6/2016
Things continue to turn darker by the moment, nothing will be the same ever again, just dead destruction and everything will become darkness.

Now with Karasuba sight, will Minato continue to like her even if She just made clear she will use him to kill his other Sekiries along with the World.
I don't think Minato will continue to like even when she expressed she will kill withouth Mercy the Sekireis who love and cherish him like Kazehana, Beni, Haihane, Akitsu and Ku.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 20 . 7/6/2016
Oh my God Karasuba is more deadly than the Dead Seikirei. She should be called the Calamity Sekirei instead of Black.
At least Minato, Ku, Kazehana, Benisubasa, Haihane and Akitsu are safe and sound.
Wonder if Karasuba also kille the cowards Ashikabi's along with everything else she vaporised with that Deadly Power.