Reviews for The Master of Discipline
Aizen2468 chapter 25 . 9/23/2010
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SEKIREI STORY OF ALL TIME! This is like your hidden gem, because it doesn't have nearly as many reviews as your Naruto stories. THAT IS SO MESSED UP! You have an awesome plot, amazing character development (Your version of Minato is so bad ass, and he doesn't even have any special powers other than the ability to look awesome while smoking a cigarette), and you do something that just raises the bar for any other Sekirei writers. You explore the f-ed up mind of Karasuba. Instant awesomeness because of that. Mix everything else into it, and you get a story that is so amazing, that it is an utter crime against humanity that so few have read it.

I'd have to say that the best thing you do in this story is your character development for Minato, and also his relationship with his Sekirei. I also have to give you props on your amazing giant battle at the end with the army of Sekirei. Very few can pull off a battle scene on such a hectic scale and still give the reader a decent picture to understand what's going on. I'd even go as far to say your story is better than the actual show. Although, I was pretty upset when you killed off some of my favorite characters (You tend to do that alot), like Karasuba and Musubi. But don't worry, my wounds have healed.
Aljan Moonfire chapter 25 . 9/4/2010
I really loved this story! It had an amazing combination of humor, violence, andromance that really makes it stick out as one of the best Sekirei stories I have ever read.

I really hated that Karasuba had to die, but I understand that her character could have never worked with Minato's way of doing things. That conflict of intrests was actually one of the reasons I was a bit doubtful about where this story would go at first.

I congradulate you on actually finishing such a great fic (so many people just give up on them) and I hope you keep on writing!

- Aljan Moonfire
Dick Rash chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Ha ... now this s awesome!
fanofmany chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
Pretty awesome story man
lemartes chapter 25 . 8/2/2010
really nice story, I enjoyed it a lot.
zalbard chapter 25 . 6/16/2010
I started reading it June 17 of 2010... i finished it June 17 2010.

...I think that says how much this story caught my attention.

Never i could predict the direction the next chapter would take, but it never mattered, i was this storys prisoner till the end.

Great work.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Wow, this story is going in an incredible interesting direction!
Lazy7s chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This is different but cool beginning
fullhans1 chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
Good story.
RI100014 chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Talk about making pacts with demons... Great suspenseful story. Walking a fine line between death and salvation, Minato is an inch away from death, yet he's still just trying to get by each day with his conscience intact. Very interesting.

Till next time... adios.
sekireiforever chapter 25 . 11/24/2009
i'm a fan who has a request...SOMEBODY WRITE A FANFICTION WITH A FEMALE SEKIREI OC! but let her be minato's sekirei. i'll be in debt if you do this
sekireiforever chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
iamnuff chapter 25 . 11/18/2009
"Kusano snuggled a little closer to him beneath the blankets. The first time it had felt a little weird for him, but she had wanted it very badly. Now she was as much his wife as any of the others. She smiled up at him with those big green eyes of hers, even now the innocent little girl he’d first met in an M.B.I. lab could still be seen there."

really creeped me out till i remembered that shes all grown up now lol
Mes-012 chapter 25 . 10/31/2009
Best ending one-liner in FF i've ever read. This was a beautiful story and i regret not posting up more reviews because of wanting to read the next chapter. Glad to see that the epilogue talked about what happened to the other Sekirei. For a moment, i though you killed off Seo and twins because they were the ones escaping. Nice tos ee that wasn't the case. I hope you'll finish the wind flower soon, because that's the last one that's unread so far ) Hope you update Paths soon as well. It was a nasty cliffy you left there
DemonAngel of Ice chapter 25 . 10/18/2009
Great story, little depressing but still great. I only disliked that Karasuba died... but I understand why that happened. I wonder how Minato will be remembered in history. As tyrant and murder of millions innocent humans who did this for power? Or maybe as hero who sacrificed his innocence, conscience, soul and love to create bright future for humans and sekireis. Or maybe something between? When I think about Minato from your story another hero come to my mind: Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass. While their paths were little different they both sacrificed so much in order to give humans better future. They both destroyed the world and created a new.
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »