Reviews for The Master of Discipline
DMacIntosh chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
well... that was different... but i like different it was sad and yet happy at the same time, it was mentally and physicaly draining yet completely satisfied me, sort of like fucking a burning dolphin.

I have to say dude you do really awesome stories and i hope to see more sekirei fics from you :)
ggit13 chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
so, that's how you answer my question

brilliant, brilliant

good-job!
Crystal shadow7 chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
good ending, but a bit sudden.

Keep the chaps coming, but I think you might want to do a poll on what stories you should turn your attention to. You have a whole lot out there, and its hard to keep up with it all. I personally vote for the naruto/rosario one, or mothers love fire and blood. either way they are always great
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
This is great! Minato defeating the black Sekirei and being the soon-to-be ruler of the world.
Warper chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
kind of a dark ending there but fitting for the fic.

At least it wasn't a god awful ending with hideous amounts of character death.

An ok fic, but then again, I'm only just getting into Sekirei.
Muffin-crumbs chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
A great end to a great story, and a fitting end to Kurasaba it would feel wrong if she fell in battle. Looking forward to anything new you think up
Avarenda chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Whoa. Quite an ending i must say. I feel a little bad for Karasuba but she brought it on herself really. Thanks for writing this kickass story.
The PhantomHokage chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Nice ending to bad what happen to Karasuba in the end though she didn't seem to mad at Minato but still I guess she was to far to save but in the end he kinda did her plan just without the mass genocide am sure in some ways she might be proud of him not killing as much but still well he did change a lot from who he used to be well still nice ending I hope you will get to working on your Wind Flower story now I can't wait to see what will happen next in it
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
I'm sad to see the story come to an end, and moreso with the death of Karasuba (although it made sense in order for Minato to protect the world from her ambitions). Best part this chapter was Minato's proclamation as ruler of the world... I didn't expect to see that happening :P

It's been a great story, and I look forward to your other stories!
jaredhimself31 chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Nice. Its a bit sad and tragic that Minato had to do all that he had to do to make the world a better place for Humans and seikirei alike. The way that they got rid of Karasuba was a bit aniclimatic, but truthfully probably the only way it could be done, considering the woman's it was another great fic.
The Cryo Soldier chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Thanks... you made me look like a complete fool. LOL. Just last review I stated that this exact end in which Minato kills Karasuba and lives happily ever after with the rest of his Sekirei would not happen.

That being said, I SO CALLED THIS ENDING!

In concern for the actual layout of the story I think the ending was far too abrupt. This story could have continued for at LEAST another 3-4 chapters, and there was no climax to speak of. Karasuba was drugged and killed in her sleep. Realistic? Completely and if that was what you were going for, congrats you did a great job, but there was no climactic last battle, not even an argument in which Karasuba was stabbed in the back(literally) I mean, you had an amazing beginning and an epic middle but no ending.

If I were to rate this story I'd give it a 7/10 three points off for not having a proper ending.

Okay, now that my rant is over I'd like to say that I loved the story and am happy that Minato lives a happy life. Though you never said what happened to the freed Sekirei. Like Shiina, did he find someone? Was it Yukari? Was it not? We don't now I'd very much like it if you would write an epilogue that would explain it (along with Tsukiumi poor girl)

Hope to see more from your stor 'The Wind Flower' soon.

Bye!

P.S. My longest review ever!
Henry Anthony Courtler chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Great ending to this series but I somehow have the feeling a sequal is in tow. maybe it just me.
weixuan18 chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Hm, din expect it to end so soon, but fair enough I guess. Gd fic, enjoyed it alot.
Thyrokio chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Good work
Kazuki Shikimori chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Man, ruler of the world now? lol

It would've been nice to see what happened to the other Sekirei (both released and eliminated/not dead). It's also too bad that there wasn't some big showdown between Miya and Karasuba either before the end.
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »