Reviews for The Master of Discipline
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 24 . 9/17/2009
awesome but why not just throw kurasuba back into the ship in stasis for a while or getting rid of her sekirei mark and then but her in stasis for a while instead of killing her? please explain.
The PhantomHokage chapter 25 . 9/15/2009
Nice ending I have to say I didn't see Homura and Tsukiumi getting it on at the end but hey not a lot of couses right and I guess even if Minato kept Yukari out of the Sekirei plan she still met her Sekirei well it was a great story I hope you do more Sekirei stories and start working on your Wind Flower one please if you can
Bleedndreamz chapter 25 . 9/15/2009
Much better ending then I thought u left it with chapter 24 :). Good work, I enjoyed it.

Even if there were tiny bits and pieces I was hoping for, the story itself was still goo enough to be one of the best stories I have read in a long time.
Dominikku-kun chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
Okay that was funny as hell! I loved this story, on a scale from one to ten, I'd say, after some review, I give this story a nine, nine and a half.

It was amazing, funny, dark, and all around a great story.

Well done!

Dominikku-kun
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
Great to see an epilogue showing the afterstory of the surviving characters (such as Miya and Seo). Tsukiumi and Homura with a family is lol. Nice to see Shiina with Yukari together in this story :) And I loved Takami end part xD It's just a shame that Karasuba ultimately never changed for the better :(
SaphireShade chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
Good ending. Much better than if you had left off last chapter.
DMacIntosh chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
lol awesome!

usually the 'happily ever after' endings don't work with me but you make them work in such an awesome way dude
Mike chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
AWESOME!
Dudtheman chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
yeah mom of the year LOL
omegarulesall chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
epic last line. Keep up the great work you are doing.
Thyrokio chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
Good way to end a good story.
Henry Anthony Courtler chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
well that was a very unexpected ending. any hope for a continuation of the struggle to get humanity to work with Minato?
superman89 chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
Great wrap up to a great story...

Man, Minato is going to have his hands full when all them kids are born. Got to laugh though at his Mom's last comment...hehe
weixuan18 chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
Hm, interesting epilogue. Glad to see Tsukiumi got out of Seo's grasp, lol at Homura. Nice Finish.
piercing kage kitsune chapter 25 . 9/14/2009