Reviews for The Master of Discipline
Meatzman2 chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
For the first complete Sekirei fic it's not a bad effort. I'm not sure if it's a cliche ending or not I certainly haven't read something quite like it before but it seems fairly humdrum.

Thank you for writing about Sekirei, it's a pleasure to read.
uberjjk chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Yet another excellent story finished, A very interesting take on the final prize (I haven't finished getting up to date on the manga yet so i don't know if that it is revealed yet), but it does fit well with what Karabasa said about the prize .

Speaking of Sekirei, I might have mentioned it on 'Minato's One and Only Wife' but your Sekirei storie where the first I'd heard of it, and its a great series.

I look forward to the continuation of your other stories.
Frosty Wolf chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Wow, just wow, I did not see that end coming. I'm torn on how to feel about it all, but it was well written and all felt very real, nice work!

I honestly guessed the password last chapter, though I was surprised to see that I was right, but Minaka was always kind of single minded. All in all, this was a dramatic well written story and I look forward to your next one.
Paosheep chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Nice.

Very nice.
cabrera1234 chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
not bad ending are you going to do another one like this one and the last one?
Sytekh chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
That was odd...

For the first time in a while I was able to see how one of your stories would generally end like 10 chapters before hand.

There are a few things you write in your sekirei stories I don't totally agree with, one of the big ones being that Karasuba seems so much more powerful than Kazehana in both of your big sekirei stories. While it is implied that 1-5 (2 being an exception) were/are far and away more powerful than any other sekirei due to their combat experience it seems that people forget that Kazehana is actually number 3.

Either way it was a good story and I enjoyed it. The give away for the ending was basically that Minato never made any real headway with Karasuba... ever. The difference in their relationship from day 1 to a year later was basically unchanged and at that point I figured Karasuba would have to die for this story to come to an end.

Otherwise Minato's character change, the way he interacted with his sekirei... the way he grew up was all masterfully done. You had such a good handle on the plot that I was waiting daily for updates to this story. While it is sad that Karasuba had to die in the end... expected really. You were unwilling to have her change like Benitsubasa and Haihane did so it was only a matter of time before she had to be taken care of.

Your sekirei stories are showing a step up in the way you characterize people as opposed to your Naruto stories. I don't know what it is but you tend to polarize Naruto himself to far to one end of the spectrum which just tends to tip everything. You've made a good character of just about everyone else in the Naruto universe except for Naruto himself... a very weird thing.

Um other than that good job. I like reading about a competent more cold Minato.
duceimagi chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
I haven't had a chance to log in and review ANYTHING in a long time. But of course it would be one of your works that drew me back. Nice story, very interesting ideals, but the ending seemed rushed. Almost as if you were afraid of where the story would take itself if you allowed it to continue any longer. But, overall a nice job. I think it's a step below Minato's one and only wife, but still far superior to 98% of the stories out there. I think it was better than my own story currently is. But oh well. BTW, I asked if you could do this before, but do you think you could make a tripple cross over? Naruto-Rosario-Sekirei. Now that would be epic. Anyways, keep up the good work and I look forward to the next adventure. -until next time
Jekiam chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Bleah.

LASERS! There is no z in it anywhere.

This was a pretty crappy ending. I'm incredibly disappointed.
MRBee chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
this ending seemed WAy sudden.

It seemed like you dealt with the problems too quickly.

you could have built up Karasuba's scene into it's own, then another with MBI and the epilogue in the other.

either way the story was fun and a wonderful motivator to constantly check one's email haha.
Amoral Philosopher chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Very nice story. I liked it from beginning to end. I loved the character growth of Minato and how he hardened himself to do things that needed to be done. I was saddened by Kurasuba's death, but I understood that it had to be done. I really look forward to seeing what story you plan to focus on next. You do a very good job writing Sekirei fanfiction.
Bleedndreamz chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
O_O...

I was rather surprised u ended it just like that. However it wasn't a bad ending so I can't complain. Good job :).
A Reviewer chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Well, I can honestly say I didn't quite see all of that coming, though little of it could actually be termed a 'surprise'. I also think that Minaka would have been very, very proud based off of what we know of him so far. I was particularly pleased by what you did with Karasuba, and I like how things ended. Or at least, the nihilist in me does. The romantic said it was touching, and the realist said 'yeah, I can see that, but boy does it make me not want to get up in the morning'. Overall, I liked it. Great work.

Later
Aisukage- Naruto chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
you always seem to end your wonderful stories so quickly.

Oh well, loved this fic, cant wait for you to release more.
Melchor chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
Great ending. Thanks for writing.
NovaBladeZ chapter 24 . 9/10/2009
So, what happened to all the defeated Sekirei? Are they still in stasus on the alien ship? Or were they all woken up and set free? Is Karasuba in stasus? Is Minato making more Sekirei or are they still only the ones left still alive? I wonder if they are even reproductionally compatible with humans or if they all have to be artificially created. That whole winging thing doesn't seem practical outside of the Sekirei Plan. Well, I enjoyed your story. Thanks for writing it.
666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »