Reviews for The Master of Discipline
iamnuff chapter 25 . 11/18/2009
"Kusano snuggled a little closer to him beneath the blankets. The first time it had felt a little weird for him, but she had wanted it very badly. Now she was as much his wife as any of the others. She smiled up at him with those big green eyes of hers, even now the innocent little girl he’d first met in an M.B.I. lab could still be seen there."

really creeped me out till i remembered that shes all grown up now lol
Mes-012 chapter 25 . 10/31/2009
Best ending one-liner in FF i've ever read. This was a beautiful story and i regret not posting up more reviews because of wanting to read the next chapter. Glad to see that the epilogue talked about what happened to the other Sekirei. For a moment, i though you killed off Seo and twins because they were the ones escaping. Nice tos ee that wasn't the case. I hope you'll finish the wind flower soon, because that's the last one that's unread so far ) Hope you update Paths soon as well. It was a nasty cliffy you left there
DemonAngel of Ice chapter 25 . 10/18/2009
Great story, little depressing but still great. I only disliked that Karasuba died... but I understand why that happened. I wonder how Minato will be remembered in history. As tyrant and murder of millions innocent humans who did this for power? Or maybe as hero who sacrificed his innocence, conscience, soul and love to create bright future for humans and sekireis. Or maybe something between? When I think about Minato from your story another hero come to my mind: Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass. While their paths were little different they both sacrificed so much in order to give humans better future. They both destroyed the world and created a new.
Eclipse1234 chapter 25 . 9/27/2009
last part cracked me up
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 24 . 9/17/2009
awesome but why not just throw kurasuba back into the ship in stasis for a while or getting rid of her sekirei mark and then but her in stasis for a while instead of killing her? please explain.
The PhantomHokage chapter 25 . 9/15/2009
Nice ending I have to say I didn't see Homura and Tsukiumi getting it on at the end but hey not a lot of couses right and I guess even if Minato kept Yukari out of the Sekirei plan she still met her Sekirei well it was a great story I hope you do more Sekirei stories and start working on your Wind Flower one please if you can
Bleedndreamz chapter 25 . 9/15/2009
Much better ending then I thought u left it with chapter 24 :). Good work, I enjoyed it.

Even if there were tiny bits and pieces I was hoping for, the story itself was still goo enough to be one of the best stories I have read in a long time.
Dominikku-kun chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
Okay that was funny as hell! I loved this story, on a scale from one to ten, I'd say, after some review, I give this story a nine, nine and a half.

It was amazing, funny, dark, and all around a great story.

Well done!

Dominikku-kun
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
Great to see an epilogue showing the afterstory of the surviving characters (such as Miya and Seo). Tsukiumi and Homura with a family is lol. Nice to see Shiina with Yukari together in this story :) And I loved Takami end part xD It's just a shame that Karasuba ultimately never changed for the better :(
SaphireShade chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
Good ending. Much better than if you had left off last chapter.
DMacIntosh chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
lol awesome!

usually the 'happily ever after' endings don't work with me but you make them work in such an awesome way dude
Mike chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
AWESOME!
Dudtheman chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
yeah mom of the year LOL
omegarulesall chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
epic last line. Keep up the great work you are doing.
Thyrokio chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
Good way to end a good story.
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »