Reviews for The Master of Discipline
ObscureTemptation chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
It's simply one of the best fics of all the anime series ever. but why kuno, tsukiumi and homura why? :'(

still it's wonderfull.

your the best.
Morality0duality chapter 15 . 12/18/2010
What a beutifully horrible story of tragedy as it seems more and more the light snuffed out. Is every ashikabi bastard just some slightly less so than others. Where does minato even stand on the moral scale. How is Seo true scum when Min and the other ashikabi exist. Are there no more white knights.
aaronperson4u chapter 25 . 10/31/2010
Crushingly honest. Rivetingly unapologetic. Subtly blunt. Mournful and empty.

Oddly beautiful
Aizen2468 chapter 25 . 9/23/2010
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SEKIREI STORY OF ALL TIME! This is like your hidden gem, because it doesn't have nearly as many reviews as your Naruto stories. THAT IS SO MESSED UP! You have an awesome plot, amazing character development (Your version of Minato is so bad ass, and he doesn't even have any special powers other than the ability to look awesome while smoking a cigarette), and you do something that just raises the bar for any other Sekirei writers. You explore the f-ed up mind of Karasuba. Instant awesomeness because of that. Mix everything else into it, and you get a story that is so amazing, that it is an utter crime against humanity that so few have read it.

I'd have to say that the best thing you do in this story is your character development for Minato, and also his relationship with his Sekirei. I also have to give you props on your amazing giant battle at the end with the army of Sekirei. Very few can pull off a battle scene on such a hectic scale and still give the reader a decent picture to understand what's going on. I'd even go as far to say your story is better than the actual show. Although, I was pretty upset when you killed off some of my favorite characters (You tend to do that alot), like Karasuba and Musubi. But don't worry, my wounds have healed.
Aljan Moonfire chapter 25 . 9/4/2010
I really loved this story! It had an amazing combination of humor, violence, andromance that really makes it stick out as one of the best Sekirei stories I have ever read.

I really hated that Karasuba had to die, but I understand that her character could have never worked with Minato's way of doing things. That conflict of intrests was actually one of the reasons I was a bit doubtful about where this story would go at first.

I congradulate you on actually finishing such a great fic (so many people just give up on them) and I hope you keep on writing!

- Aljan Moonfire
Dick Rash chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Ha ... now this s awesome!
fanofmany chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
Pretty awesome story man
lemartes chapter 25 . 8/2/2010
really nice story, I enjoyed it a lot.
zalbard chapter 25 . 6/16/2010
I started reading it June 17 of 2010... i finished it June 17 2010.

...I think that says how much this story caught my attention.

Never i could predict the direction the next chapter would take, but it never mattered, i was this storys prisoner till the end.

Great work.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Wow, this story is going in an incredible interesting direction!
Lazy7s chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This is different but cool beginning
fullhans1 chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
Good story.
RI100014 chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Talk about making pacts with demons... Great suspenseful story. Walking a fine line between death and salvation, Minato is an inch away from death, yet he's still just trying to get by each day with his conscience intact. Very interesting.

Till next time... adios.
sekireiforever chapter 25 . 11/24/2009
i'm a fan who has a request...SOMEBODY WRITE A FANFICTION WITH A FEMALE SEKIREI OC! but let her be minato's sekirei. i'll be in debt if you do this
sekireiforever chapter 1 . 11/24/2009