Reviews for The Master of Discipline
Drunkle Qrow chapter 17 . 8/30/2016
That Omake...hehehe.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 25 . 7/6/2016
So Minato have the almost the entire world at his feet.
Only China refuse to accept even if they where the ones doing the wrong thing.
Minato Wifes are pregnants and happy with him even in space.

Can't belive The Twins had kids with a scum like Seo, Miya only do it for the kids.
Is a shame Uzuma was vaporized by Karasuba Norito she had no way of coming back.
Yukari still found her death sekirei husband.
Was shocked about Tsukiumi and Homure been together and having a baby as well, it a pure Sekirei as both parents are ones.

Only Miya reminns alone.
This was a good story, dark for my taste but good non the less. Good Work.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 24 . 7/6/2016
I never expected things to go like this.
The way he planned everything was just perfect the murder of Karasuba, the one from Minaka and how he will rule the World to try and bring peace was very unexpected and cool.
Even if more Innocent lives will be taken.
At least he is with his Sekireis who love and cherish him.
Only in her death Karasuba admitted that she love Minato.
I really thought Miya would do something of any type.

At least things will really get better. Or I hope it go that way.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 23 . 7/6/2016
This story won't have a happy ending.
Karasuba is really insane she want to mass murder everything and everyone in the planet then create a Sekirei race at her image she is truly evil.
Minato understood that she don't care for him she only sees him as a dog who she need close to get power.
He have Sekires that love him with all their heart.

I think Only Miya can help him kill Karasuba and Minaka but he will most likely die along with then.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 22 . 7/6/2016
Everything just went even more to hell.
All the pain everything is just messed up.
Can't even say something about it.
How Minato killed the spoiled bastard how Karasuba killed the other bastard.
Minato had truly become Ruthless and now he dare to ask Karasuba that don't know what to think, sure he was brave and stupid at the same time even make sure to let his other Sekiries away from it.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 21 . 7/6/2016
Things continue to turn darker by the moment, nothing will be the same ever again, just dead destruction and everything will become darkness.

Now with Karasuba sight, will Minato continue to like her even if She just made clear she will use him to kill his other Sekiries along with the World.
I don't think Minato will continue to like even when she expressed she will kill withouth Mercy the Sekireis who love and cherish him like Kazehana, Beni, Haihane, Akitsu and Ku.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 20 . 7/6/2016
Oh my God Karasuba is more deadly than the Dead Seikirei. She should be called the Calamity Sekirei instead of Black.
At least Minato, Ku, Kazehana, Benisubasa, Haihane and Akitsu are safe and sound.
Wonder if Karasuba also kille the cowards Ashikabi's along with everything else she vaporised with that Deadly Power.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 19 . 7/6/2016
This really turned Bloody and Messed up.
So many dead and blood, so many innocent killed for nothing.
I guess this is what Karasuba wanted.
Kazehana is the only one who don't want any of this, she is the only peaceful one on the group..

Not even Miya is doing something to stop all the madness occuring around.

Kagari now had die because of Uzume and she was happy about it.
Tragedy is doesn't make justice to this fic is way too dark.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 18 . 7/6/2016
Damn, Uzume really did it to Tsukiumi and so cowardly.
No wonder Miya was so piss off with her even going as far to threaten to Kill if she comeback.

At least Kazehana is happy as a Wife living with Minato the man she love and cherish.

So the bastards Ashikabis are plotting to take M.B.I. down along with Minato and everybody related to then.
How cowards hope they die along with Minaka.

Again poor Tsukiumi at least she won't suffer for being forced by Seo.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 17 . 7/6/2016
Well, this chapter went from dark to fun and cute.
It was refreshing after Kuho die, Kazehana and Minato are finally together.
Even if Benisubasa is in shock and horror at Kazehana well endowed body.
Poor Beni.

Things will get more interesting.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 16 . 7/6/2016
I said it again, I may not like tsukiumi but she didn't deserve to be force, there is nothing Miya can do.
Even more with all the crap going around.

The Tragedy genre really fit this fic too well.
Poor Ku so Karasuba had chosed to kill Minato only to watch the World Burn, she really is messed up.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
Good to know Kazehana is okay and she is in love with Minato.

Wow, so Musubi was also forced the number of bastard continue to appear clearly.
Now Karasuba knows how broken Musubi is and no longer care about her as well. Only Miya can interest her.

Wonder how it will go.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 14 . 7/6/2016
That fucking spoiled little bastard how dare he ogle and threat Kazehana like that.( Sorry for my words )
I get very angry at seeing a women be abused or threated like crap.
I'm looking forward to when Minato end him once and for all, I hope he suffer a lot
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
I really hope Kazehana don't get winged by the spoiled little bastard, I don't want to stop reading this fic, but if happen I have no choice.
It kind of strange but Kazehan made it sound like they where lovers or something like that in the past.
It seems that also Matsu was winged by Seo while the others feel bad of being with him.

Wonder what will happen in the next chapter.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
WOW, Now I really hate that useless spoiled brat.
He forced Shi and now want Kazehana, I think if he do wing her, I will stop reading the story.

So Ku like Karasuba and Karasuba like her it kind of weird.

Never expected that Seo would force Tsukiumi, I may not like her but she didn't deserved to be forced winged.
Poor Twins and Tsukiumi.