Reviews for The Master of Discipline
King of Darkness chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
So...I only watched about four episodes of Sekirei before reading this. I have to say, this is probably the best Sekirei fanfic ever composed. You did a great job here, and though I don't agree with everything in it, I must congratulate you on a job well done.
bamafelix chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
I loved it! I admit I feel a little sorry that Karasuba's dead, but it had to be done. I love how you ended the chapter on that last line. I hope you do another Sekirei fic soon.
Biblio388 chapter 25 . 6/9/2013
Wow. That was AWESOME! This is one of the best I have read in this fandom. The story was darker than some others, but that just made it all the more interesting.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
For supposedly being really smart Minato can be an idiot. I mean who run away from their job to a place that is really really easy to track. Going home was an idiotic thing to do. He should have gone somewhere that he had never been to. He should have left his cellphone and electronics.
StillReflections chapter 25 . 5/25/2013
Freaking epic last line of a story. This was a very interesting read indeed.
Tikigod784 chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
A cool alternate take on the Sekirei storyline. Nice work!
Raelarial chapter 25 . 4/25/2013
awesome story i wish it kept going you did pretty well with the writing
Anonymous chapter 25 . 4/11/2013
Amazing! I really enjoyed this story. High level writing, mastery of dialogue, and believable plot twists created a strong tone for this story. I would recommend reading this to any fanfiction reader.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/23/2013
Pretty good story. The ending seemed a little rushed, but it was okay. The rest of the story was great! Karasuba characterization seemed pretty accurate. Minato was a little ooc (out of character) but it makes since that putting him in an extreme situation would result in extreme actions.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
Well, I have no idea what the original author has in mind for the Sekirei Manga, but Lord of the Land of Fire, I salute you for an excellent story and an excellent ending. It was a true pleasure to read this on.
RecklessBaka chapter 25 . 2/15/2013
Damn pro level writing and easily my most favourite Sekirei fanfiction by far.
1200000000/10
But what happened to Karasuba?
celedwyn chapter 25 . 1/16/2013
I know it's 3 years too late for this to be timely but I wanted to remark on this work. While easily read in an afternoon, it somehow packs as much story as some fics 10 times the length. The writing was clever and the dialogue fit the characters nicely. You never had to justify your deviations from cannon (except for the lampshade you hung on Minato's call to Takami after failing his exam) because the plot arose organically and logically from preceding events. If this was you three years ago, I want to see books of yours on a shelf at a bookstore. Keep up the good work.
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 25 . 11/15/2012
OH MY GOD, I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY!
I LOVE ALMOST ALL OF YOUR FANFIC!
YOU'RE ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHOR.
THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING STORY... :)
Kane77 chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
Another great fic with a good mixture of up and downs man your good
Blacklight in Whitedarkness chapter 25 . 10/29/2012
I finally found one. Albiet darker than i intended, but i found one. I've recently gotten into this show and been reading some fics. I was a bit... annoyed that none have had it that Minato discovers Minaka is his father and well... the rest is up to them.

Yours is the only one(Unless I haven't read a story like it) that has this. Well maybe not for long, I am writing my own Sekirei story at some point, but you did well as to be expected from you Lord of the Land of Fire. I can see how your passion for writing easily comes into play in all the stories you write.

A very well done story... though you tend to use Japanese words in most of your stories(Not in this one).

Set in Black n White