Reviews for The Master of Discipline
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Hahaha, Love Haihane :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
LOL, I Video Games & Disneyland :) Good Chapter :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
To The Future! Good Chapter :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Nice Start :)
TheArdentFlame chapter 25 . 7/9/2015
I can't tell you if Takami is a great mom or not, but I can tell you that this is a masterpiece and that I'd bear your firstborn if I were a woman.
Evil reviewer chapter 25 . 5/13/2015
First half of the story was great but towards the end... I'm almost tempted to say you lost interest in your own story. It came across as a little loopy in fact in some choice set of words in some areas towards the end of the entire story.
Kishimoto-baka chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
That is some logical changes there if Minato joined the MBI and replaced Natsuo's role. Musubi, sooner or later would be winged by Higa or Mikogami. Tsukiumi would be forcefully winged, since there's no Minato unintentionally sweet talking her. Matsu, the lady perv would just chose whoever the man there was, even if he isn't really her REAL sekirei. Though, what would happen to Homura? Guess, I'll just read more to find out.
Kishimoto-baka chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
Lol, Karasuba and Kusano getting along. A ruthless killer and an innocent cute little girl together feels like the world ending. Also, is Mikogami a gay bastard that also wants tits?
Kishimoto-baka chapter 11 . 5/7/2015
Mikogami sounds like he treats other Sekireis as stuff toys and Mutsu was given the burden of being his babysitter. LOL
ChaoOverLord chapter 25 . 3/19/2015
Hi i read your story and decided to finally review

i got to say this was really well written, amusing and realistic.

It is a nice what if story showing how Minato character develop in great but realistic way, his new Sekirei and plus side of Kuu and Kazehane still being his Sekirei.

i applaud you for not taking the easy happy go lucky route and show the side effects of Minato decision to be on the Discipline squad and the ending of this story which sting me a little. Karasuba is a awesome character, she even loves Minato and vice-versa. Minato reaction is quite believeable and his Sekirei way of comforting him warm my heart.

I give a thumps up in Minato actions, humans might be the superior species but that does not mean the majority of them are not scum... actually most are jerks, good half are average and small minority have a good personality. I vote for the Path of OverLord and happiness.

anyways i enjoy the story and give my thanks for the ride
mordreek chapter 24 . 2/12/2015
Well, that was...different. Can't say it wasn't well written but I have to admit I'm glad it wasn't canon either. Very bittersweet compared to the canon and other stories out there. Still, story was a good one and I enjoyed reading it.
Mangahero18 chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
I love Akitsu
Odysseus chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
I really liked this story. It tells the story of a completely possible turn in the sekirei story. Think you for a good read. You showed a darker side of mankind that we all harbor inside, the urge to fight, kill, hunt, and slaughter. It is in our instinct to do so, as we were originally hunters. Thank you.

PS the name is just my common screen name for when I wish to remain anonymous , not my account name, so don't bother replying.
Diaspared chapter 24 . 12/19/2014
And then the N-2 mine is developed, the spaceship is blown out of the sky by a vengeful populace, and he gets tortured for the remainder of his life.

He's no Clarkian Overlord.
maxe03 chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
O man i wanted to see his kids and if they ever came to earth or just terra formed mars or something. This was good and had an unexpected ending
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »