Reviews for The Master of Discipline
Thyrokio chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
Good work, so they're threathening to kill his family if he does'nt obey? Pretty logical when you think about it.
smlyttleaol.com chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Nice, though I kinda thought there would be more of a fight over the first to get his virginity. Can't say I didn't expect his reaction to her actions either. Almost thought he would ask if she was ok to. Whatever the case still going great, though now I'm wondering what will happen to anyone stupid enough to attack Minato. And if maybe he'll be there to see Ku-chan and his mom get attacked and 'react'. With either Benitsubasa or Haihane there I see some blood, if Karasuba is there and in the mood then I think we'll see some dead bodies. Great work!
DMacIntosh chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
as a first time reader of this story i would have to say that i'm looking forward to the next chapters
The PhantomHokage chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Great chapter I loved it even after seening her kill and know she killed in cold blood he still wants to get close to her man what an amazing guy can't wait to see more I love this story I have to say man you are great with Sekirei stories
Dominikku-kun chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Oh what fun! I was unaware that you'd written this. You have... such a talent for developing characters.

Of all you characters thus far, I like Haihane, she's suprisingly fun compared to what her character looks like, I'd always imagined her as a very... cold person. You made her suprisingly warm.

I like Bentisubasa for her quirks. She's a spoiled princess, but an amazingly fun drunk.

Then there's Kurasaba. She turned out pretty much as expected, to me, I can imagine her definition of fun being the same as Kisame's. You know, "Kiss Girls, Play With Puppies, Slaughter your Enemies" that kind of fun.

I'm thinking I might enjoy this story.

Dominikku-kun
The PhantomHokage chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Great chapter Bentisubasa well am not surprised that she is mostly air-head type hopefully Minato can change that about her or make her open or mind a bit well can't wait to see how he gets Karasuba to go out with him
RisingSilverDragon chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Great chapter. Minato must have balls of steel for still being by Karasuba's side.
The PhantomHokage chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Nice chapter haha never expected Haihane to want to go to Disneyland well at lease Minato made one small step with her now to work on the others
The PhantomHokage chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Interesting chapter well Minato trying to work with Karasuba well he should thank this grandmother, mom, and sister for been so scary cause I think they have him trained to deal with her lol
Paosheep chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Very well done.
AznPuffyHair chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
wow... talk about over kill. but then again, five of the single digits can decimate an entire army (technically four, since number two has no combat ability). good job with it by the way.

well, UPDATE SOON!.
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Nice chapter seems like it will be a interesting story can't wait to see more
Brian Boru chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
This boy has cojones of steel!
colin chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
So Minato gets a taste of what the future holds and he dosent run away. Impressive I like it kinda quick but I guess suprise does help. Update again soon.
weixuan18 chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Hm, well gotta be persistent to pay off. :D
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »