Reviews for Tentacles
tripleransom chapter 1 . 3/29
I've said it before, but it needs to be said again - there are not enough tentacles in this fandom!
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
So good. Quite possibly the BEST tentacle fic of all time.
Glynna chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
:D
Alishabear chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
The story was every interesting; I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
i love this story! we need more tentacled holmes in this world.
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Okay, i saw the title and summary, and was all, Whaaaaa!? I couldn't resist...
This was epic! Thankyou very much;)
thetravelinglemon chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is really well written, and I could tell from the first that it was from Watson's point of view. I originally found the idea quite weird, but I warmed to it as I read your fic. I'm a bit confused about why Holmes had tentacles, but i suppose it's not exactly necessary to know. I can't imagine Holmes having tentacles, yet I could still picture exactly what you were describing. Well done!
Veidrik chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is so well written. It really reminds me of ACD's own writing.
ToriMiu chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
ohmygod, I fucking love tentacles.
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Really great. :3 I loved the style this was written in; it really felt like it was Watson telling the story.
elderwolves chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I feel... I feel... WHY COULDN'T HOLMES BE THE TOP? There is SO MUCH that he could do with those tentacles! But a very good chapter, may we hope for a sequel?
GeminiCancer chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
aww sweet and hot, perfect.
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow. Oh my god. Wow. Tentacles... Holmes... Watson... Hottt, way. You should do another one. A different first time.
osobena chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That is a really interesting story.. Will you please continue it? I want to know what Holmes is.
sarsan207 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
First off, considering that English isn't your first language, you did a really great job writing this! The style of the prose was very nice . As some other reviewers have pointed out, you give no explanation as to why Holmes has tentacles, but considering that this is PWP I don't see as that's too big a deal, really XD. The only flaw I feel the need to point out is that at the start of the story, I wasn't sure who'd point of view it was being written from until the start of the third paragraph where Holmes is mentioned by name.

Anyway, overall, I quite liked this. It was very hot .!