Reviews for The Other
GleeJunkie007 chapter 3 . 7/18
I would have liked this to be a bit longer but I still enjoyed it. Poor Ryan. He can't ever get a break can he? Sure this is drama free but...vomiting isn't fun. I love Sick!Ryan stories. I even wrote a few. Anyways I loved your story.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 1 . 7/18
I am enjoying this so far. Poor Ryan at least he has Sandy to take care of him. He needs to let him.
ellesbelles2009 chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Loved!
Bymaga Jones chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
I think the the bit about the spontaneous combustion was my favorite part; it was so much fun to read. I enjoyed the entire fic; sick Ryan is almost as fun as Ryan whumping (by the way, I'm looking forward to reading that new story). I might try to take up your challenge, see if I can get it in before November's NaNoWriMo starts. No promises. If I'm lucky, I'll have people enjoy it as much as I just enjoyed yours.
Laughing chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I do love sick Ryan. Great fic!
LittleChic chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Loved it! Thanks once again for ur sick ryan ff's. I Love them!
96.tyler chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
aww tat was gorjuzz. loved it!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Great story! Keep up the good work!:)
Leenniepeennie chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Hey,

I really like it, always like a good fic with a sick/hurt Ryan and lots of Sandy and Ryan or Kirsten and Ryan bonding!

Can't wait for the next update!

Bye,

me
fifimom chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Lovely, thanks so very much!
ChrisUSA chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
great update

I got an email that the 2 chapter of glory days has been added but it doesnt show up, a mistake from ?
chiclete chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
What a cute scene. Thank you SO much for hurting Ryan once more!
beachtree chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
I think part of me was settling in for a longer ride, but thanks for a good short dose of Ryan and Sandy bonding. I'm a total sucker for that, and this was a wonderful example of the quiet, direct, honest dynamic that was so rare in canon, but that these two could share like no others. Those kinds of moments and connections were what I loved the most.
TheChic chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
My only complaint is that it was over so soon. And I can't complain at all since so few authors are still writing OC at all. Can't help you with the challenge as sick Ryan is one of the few things I don't write-that and dead Ryan.
beachtree chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
I see no reviews are showing up, including my other one, so I'll just say thanks for continuing.