Reviews for Retaliate
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 2/10
Holy shipt, this is really darker than black! But it is a well-written fic.
kat callan chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Wow, I'm glad he gor his revenge and I love how you put he was found laughing:)
Night Hawk 97 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Ah, now this is how Harry rightly should have turned out if The Philosophers Stone wasn't a childrens book.
64teeth chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
wow, that was one hell of a disturbing story! :)
Slytherin All The Way chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I was looking through old fanfics in my bookmarks and I saw this. I remember that this was, and still is, the only fanfic that can make me cringe and squirm. Kudos to you, I guess? Haha I couldn't get myself to read it right now to be honest. :)

Anyway, I hope you make more HP fanfics! You're one of my fave authors on this site! ;)

Kat xx
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
nanayoung chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Terrifying...
AngelMorph chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh! Excellent. Very imaginative, though I suspect our dear Petunia would have expired from blood loss before he managed to chop off both legs, or perhaps not... As for dear old Vernon, I literally squirmed as I read your description of being force-fed his own flesh. :-D I can just picture him trying to chew on his bloody phalanges, gagging but not vomiting (which would have granted him a quicker death...) And the cowering Dudley, quite the just desserts.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Excellent!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
:D
Kuro Guardian chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
You should read the books instead of just fanfiction. He sometimes went without food, but he wasn't beaten nor whip nor left to die in a closet. He was allowed to fight back with Dudley and even his uncle. He did chores - chores that would seem like nothing for most of the people in the world. So yes, the Harry in this story is a monster and a fool and I hope a Dementor gives him a kiss. I also wonder why you would write this. Hn.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
-stunned shock that turns to twisted delight- And I mean the twisted delight part. What the heck is wrong with me? O_O Bah, anyway, this was mega creepy. I was drawn in and it didn't help that I was listening to 'Kagome Kagome - (English Ver.)' (good song BTW) while reading this. Talk about fitting in its creepiness! REALLY glad that Harry got his deserved revenge! XDDD
Tilius chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Great story.
N Flamel chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
While I dislike gore and brutality, your writing is so compelling I found myself devouring the four chapters in this story and its sequel, Retribution.

Both are brilliantly conceived and written, and based on the very small sampling in these four chapters, you rate as one of the best writers on this site.

What makes this story so chilling is that Harry's response fits within the psychological profiles of abused children, especially those who have been mistreated essentially their entire life.

Best of luck with your writing! - Nicolas
GabrielsDoubt chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
horrific and creepy. Just in time for Halloween.