Reviews for Retaliate
Ugh, my dear this is perfection! You've just given me a story idea, thank you!
A rather Hannibal-esque Harry this way comes.
Sioks chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
That was disturbingly amusing... Well done I guess ?
FalconLux chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Horrifically awesome.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Holy shipt, this is really darker than black! But it is a well-written fic.
kat callan chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Wow, I'm glad he gor his revenge and I love how you put he was found laughing:)
Night Hawk 97 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Ah, now this is how Harry rightly should have turned out if The Philosophers Stone wasn't a childrens book.
64teeth chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
wow, that was one hell of a disturbing story! :)
Slytherin All The Way chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I was looking through old fanfics in my bookmarks and I saw this. I remember that this was, and still is, the only fanfic that can make me cringe and squirm. Kudos to you, I guess? Haha I couldn't get myself to read it right now to be honest. :)

Anyway, I hope you make more HP fanfics! You're one of my fave authors on this site! ;)

Kat xx
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
nanayoung chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
AngelMorph chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh! Excellent. Very imaginative, though I suspect our dear Petunia would have expired from blood loss before he managed to chop off both legs, or perhaps not... As for dear old Vernon, I literally squirmed as I read your description of being force-fed his own flesh. :-D I can just picture him trying to chew on his bloody phalanges, gagging but not vomiting (which would have granted him a quicker death...) And the cowering Dudley, quite the just desserts.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Kuro Guardian chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
You should read the books instead of just fanfiction. He sometimes went without food, but he wasn't beaten nor whip nor left to die in a closet. He was allowed to fight back with Dudley and even his uncle. He did chores - chores that would seem like nothing for most of the people in the world. So yes, the Harry in this story is a monster and a fool and I hope a Dementor gives him a kiss. I also wonder why you would write this. Hn.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
-stunned shock that turns to twisted delight- And I mean the twisted delight part. What the heck is wrong with me? O_O Bah, anyway, this was mega creepy. I was drawn in and it didn't help that I was listening to 'Kagome Kagome - (English Ver.)' (good song BTW) while reading this. Talk about fitting in its creepiness! REALLY glad that Harry got his deserved revenge! XDDD