Reviews for Never Had Forgotten
Dally's Little Girl chapter 27 . 1/21/2012
This was a beautiful story. I enjoyed every second of it!
GothicKitten91 chapter 27 . 2/11/2011
aww you made me cry through most of this story. it was so good. only in a way i dont think the wedding fit. it both did but didn't.

either way is was a fantastic story & i enjoyed reading it
juliajane1 chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
Some really interesting plot ideas, but written in a slightly scattered fashion. The structure makes it a bit choppy and undercuts the suspense. Still, a great start - hope you keep writing!
BornToRead chapter 27 . 4/15/2010
can you pretty pleas with sugar on write more hermione granger and severus snape fic were both of them survive? I would love that. Anyway I love your story. I began to cry when I read it.
Amanda chapter 27 . 3/24/2010
That was so stunning. There were a few mistakes, but none so bothersome that I remember them. I really had no problems with that, the flashbacks (the the other person mocked) worked and I have no complaints, that's amazing.

Way to go. Lovely piece.
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
The first chapter and I'm already crying... I may be a sap, but I'm a sap who knows a good story.
Amanda chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
I'll be finishing reading this when I get home from work, but so far I have no complaints. I'm very picky when it comes to SS/HG and I hate time travelling shit. But to be completely honest, this has to be one of the most beautiful and heart wrenching HG/SS fanfictions I've ever read. Absolutely stunning, thank you for writing it. Oh, and please write more!
Jinxie4 chapter 23 . 11/30/2009
Such a cute mushy chapter! Will Luna & Draco be next with Luna commenting on it?
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 22 . 11/29/2009
aw cute! hermione's pregnant XD
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 19 . 11/16/2009
aw sad! poor luna, i hope draco will be alright! and hermione, hope sev is okay to
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 18 . 10/25/2009
aw cute! please update soon
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 17 . 9/28/2009
aw poor hemione. no more magic :(
Jinxie4 chapter 17 . 9/28/2009
Another good chapter, at least Hermione's dealing with it of sorts, poor Severus will be worried when he finds she's missing from the school. Please update soon!
diamond-helen chapter 16 . 9/21/2009
Somehow i managed to miss severual updates, but they were all great, enjoyed them a lot. Can't wait to see what's going on and what happened to them.
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 16 . 9/21/2009