Reviews for Good Feelings
GhibliGirl91 chapter 32 . 10/20/2012
Hooray, you're back!
LilBookworm89 chapter 32 . 10/20/2012
In such a fangirl! When I saw you had updates I actually squeeled... Oh dear! Lied this chapter! Bender and rocket are my favourite I think! Hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/19/2012
I'm so happy you've updated! Holy shit this has actually made my day perfect
prettychocolate chapter 32 . 10/19/2012
I watched The Breakfast Club with my teenaged daughter last night and wondered, no... wished, for another chapter and here it is! Thank you! I loved it. Love the characters and the plot and the angst. Love it all! Yay!
bobbiemcgee chapter 32 . 10/19/2012
I dreamed you gifted us with another chapter, and-voila!-so you have. How absolutely wonderful. It is a chapter that builds on a lot of tension, though, so I'm already begging for an update.

You're the best. ThankyouThankyouThankyouThan kyou.
MollyJaney chapter 31 . 9/29/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
I know it's been almost a year now since you last wrote a chapter, and I don't know if you've abandoned it, or not got back to it for whatever reason, but I NEED IT.

The Breakfast Club is my all-time favourite movie, and the lack of LONG fanfics (because they're really the only ones I can read - anything less isn't fulfilling enough, y'know?) makes me really sad, and this is the best by far.

And not just the best of BC fanfics, but of ANY fanfics.

AND I SHIP JOHN/CLAIRE SO MUCH AND ALLISON/ANDY AND BRIAN IS SO AWESOME AND THAT POOL CHAPTER WAS JUST SO ADORABLE AND ROCKET IS AMAZING AND I WANT RUTH-ANN TO DIE AND CARL IS BAMF AND AAAAHHHHHH!

And if this doesn't get updated I may actually cry.

And I haven't done that in nearly two years.

SO PPPLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE! PRETTY PLEASE?! PLEASE OH PLEASE PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?
zuzu7887 chapter 31 . 9/22/2012
Hi! Im reviewing because I just have to tell you that this story is just the thing I need after seeing for the first time the breakfast club (now I know I totally miss something I mean, Im 25 and I just knew of this one) I just have to tell you I have a big crush for John a realllllyyyyy BIG one! and the first thing I do after seeing the movie was looking for fanfiction! it just leaves you with a great need for more, so thank you really, I love the way you own this story and please pretty please update!
kittyb90 chapter 31 . 9/7/2012
Last weekend I watched The Breakfast Club for about the millionth time, and my John Bender crush was totally renewed. I looked to see if there was any fan fiction for it, and this was the first I found. I'm so glad I did. You're characterization is spot on, and you have them slowly moving towards each other in a very believable way. You really get inside his head so well. I love this, and I hope you'll write more.
blue-smiles15 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh my gosh! This has to be the BEST story I have ever read! It's amazing and VERY addictive. :) Love, love, love, love, love your work!
Quirky Del chapter 31 . 8/15/2012
Okay, so over the last week or two you've got me totally addicted to your story - which means that you must continue. I'm sorry to be so blunt about it, but, really, you just must write more.

;)

Cheers,
Del
Quirky Del chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
Man, I am LOVING your story! I've replied before when I first started reading this, but it's been awhile since ff wouldn't let me log in for some reason. Bugger.

Anyway, thank you for providing such an amazing story and piece of writing! I've been visiting here on and off for days now. I really like your characterizations for everyone, they're spot on. The way you show the abusive, unhealthy side of John's and Claire's relationship is well done. You don't candy coat it at all, which I really appreciate, but you also show how and why people sometimes have these types of relationships. It's great stuff!

I'm trying to think of any constructive criticism to give, and all I can really think of is the minor typos that pop up here and there, but even those are completely insignificant.
Emi chapter 31 . 8/12/2012
You are Amazing! This is thee BEST breakfast club fan fic I have ever read! This is incredible! I love how you got the characters so perfect and didn't change them. I also love how you didn't just write about lust but also about love. This was great and I hope you post more! This was amazing! You're really talented! Thank you so much for this! I also love your Really Good Feelings as well! Bender is just sooo hot haha! Thank you for writing, and I can't wait for more!
Quirky Del chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Ah! Still loving this! I don't have much of anything constructive to say, just blithering on about the story love. :) Haha!
Quirky Del chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Oh, man, I love your ending line to this chapter! Weeeee...see, you've gotten me all giddy and turned me into a pile of girl goo over your story. :) I freakin' love your exchange between Claire and Bender at the end and oh, this is just a delight to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh wee, what an excellent opening chapter! You've really got the characters and their emotions down pat here. I'm so looking forward to reading on! This is great stuff! :)

Cheers,