Reviews for Good Feelings
blue-smiles15 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh my gosh! This has to be the BEST story I have ever read! It's amazing and VERY addictive. :) Love, love, love, love, love your work!
Quirky Del chapter 31 . 8/15/2012
Okay, so over the last week or two you've got me totally addicted to your story - which means that you must continue. I'm sorry to be so blunt about it, but, really, you just must write more.

;)

Cheers,
Del
Quirky Del chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
Man, I am LOVING your story! I've replied before when I first started reading this, but it's been awhile since ff wouldn't let me log in for some reason. Bugger.

Anyway, thank you for providing such an amazing story and piece of writing! I've been visiting here on and off for days now. I really like your characterizations for everyone, they're spot on. The way you show the abusive, unhealthy side of John's and Claire's relationship is well done. You don't candy coat it at all, which I really appreciate, but you also show how and why people sometimes have these types of relationships. It's great stuff!

I'm trying to think of any constructive criticism to give, and all I can really think of is the minor typos that pop up here and there, but even those are completely insignificant.
Emi chapter 31 . 8/12/2012
You are Amazing! This is thee BEST breakfast club fan fic I have ever read! This is incredible! I love how you got the characters so perfect and didn't change them. I also love how you didn't just write about lust but also about love. This was great and I hope you post more! This was amazing! You're really talented! Thank you so much for this! I also love your Really Good Feelings as well! Bender is just sooo hot haha! Thank you for writing, and I can't wait for more!
Quirky Del chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Ah! Still loving this! I don't have much of anything constructive to say, just blithering on about the story love. :) Haha!
Quirky Del chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Oh, man, I love your ending line to this chapter! Weeeee...see, you've gotten me all giddy and turned me into a pile of girl goo over your story. :) I freakin' love your exchange between Claire and Bender at the end and oh, this is just a delight to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh wee, what an excellent opening chapter! You've really got the characters and their emotions down pat here. I'm so looking forward to reading on! This is great stuff! :)

Cheers,
Del
Literary Melody chapter 31 . 6/24/2012
I absolutely love this story! You have no idea! One of my all time favorite fanfics out there. I think that you grasp all of the characters so well, and John and Claire's relationship is spot on perfect. I know you haven't updated in a really long time, but I desperately hope that you haven't quit this story. It is too awesome to be left unfinished. And I wanna hear them tell each other they love each other! Since like chapter sixteen! Please, please, please update! Everyone else loves this story too, and I am dying to know what is gonna happen with Vernon and stuff. I want a Bender! Haha, but I don't have one of those. So, I guess I will need to just go take a cold shower... Please update! Love this story!
BreakfastClubRocks chapter 26 . 5/9/2012
Will this be Texas hold 'em or stud?
Gracie chapter 31 . 4/30/2012
Omg!

I am so addicted! Can please write more! You are an AMAZING writer and the characters totally sound like themselves! I love it! Mooooooore!
Rather Preferred chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
k. i'm seriously dying without this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOOOONNN PLSPLSPLSPLSPSLSPLS! and i agree with the person below. it would be cool if john and claire talked about something other than their relationship. but seriously, the rest of the school needs to find out about them, so we can see how john and claire react to that! btw im like into wearing cherry chap stick and lip gloss now because of this story...haha keep up the good work!
juicyfruit007 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Duddee, update soon, I have to know what happens!

This story is amazing, and you got John's character so perfect! Hehe, I love how naughty they are! This story made me totally dirty-minded (and willing to try new things, coughcough), and my boyfriend thanks you for that! But enough about my love life...

I just have one thing to point out about this story. John and Claire are SO hot and cold! I mean, I guess that is to be expected, since it's them...but still. In the beginning, it was intense. I hope they've cooled off from all that fighting and making up three times a day!

And the way you portrayed their relationship...it doesn't seem much deeper than physical attraction, even though I know it is. It's like they can't keep their hands off each other, and when they do talk, they only talk about them and their relationship, what they wanna do to each other, apologizing to each other, etc.

Real couples talk about other things too, like movies, food, school, etc. I know they don't have a ton in common, but if they really like each other, they should find SOMETHING. I remember in the movie, they were talking about sushi and he was also asking if she liked her mom or her dad better and other random questions. Little things like that would be enough. :)

If they can have a real conversation, you know it's deeper than physical attraction, you know? Like right now in your story, if Claire got sick, would John really come by and make her soup? And even if he did, could he really just sit there and keep her company without touching her?

But maybe they're not at that stage yet, and that's how their relationship would start out if they actually got together. So kudos for keeping it realistic! I'd really like to see them move in that direction though.

Or maybe I'm just getting too into this, haha. Update soon? :]
RogueAvril chapter 30 . 4/10/2012
Apparently I can only review each chapter once; good to know. Just finished re-reading this story from the beginning; first time in awhile (I've read several chapters a gazillion times), and I wished to convey yet again how much I am completely in love with this story.

I know it's been six months since you've updated and I should learn how to let go, but this is the best piece of fanfiction I have ever read. The way you write this relationship, both the emotional and physical aspects, is utterly addicting, and I continue to keep my fingers and toes (especially after these last few chapters) crossed that someday you will be able/willing to add more chapters and make at least me, and likely countless others, the happiest BC fanfic readers in the known universe.

If not, so be it. But I will forever remain grateful that you at least chose to offer readers thirty plus chapters with some intensely steamy sexy stuff and tear-inducing emotional confrontations. Well done, my dear, and I am hopeful to read from you again soon, and always pleased you decided to publish.
CDNA chapter 31 . 3/17/2012
wow, awesome story. are you planning on finishing it. i just read all 30 chapters in a day and want to know what happens next.
Madgie chapter 31 . 3/12/2012
Aaah! Oh, they're both so lost and a bit messed up, but I think they can make it. Gah, Vernon is such an asshole! And that Ruth-Ann... The thing with the locker was hilarious! XD

LOVING this story! Please do update soon...
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »