Reviews for Good Feelings
Quirky Del chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Oh, man, I love your ending line to this chapter! Weeeee...see, you've gotten me all giddy and turned me into a pile of girl goo over your story. :) I freakin' love your exchange between Claire and Bender at the end and oh, this is just a delight to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh wee, what an excellent opening chapter! You've really got the characters and their emotions down pat here. I'm so looking forward to reading on! This is great stuff! :)

Cheers,
Del
Literary Melody chapter 31 . 6/24/2012
I absolutely love this story! You have no idea! One of my all time favorite fanfics out there. I think that you grasp all of the characters so well, and John and Claire's relationship is spot on perfect. I know you haven't updated in a really long time, but I desperately hope that you haven't quit this story. It is too awesome to be left unfinished. And I wanna hear them tell each other they love each other! Since like chapter sixteen! Please, please, please update! Everyone else loves this story too, and I am dying to know what is gonna happen with Vernon and stuff. I want a Bender! Haha, but I don't have one of those. So, I guess I will need to just go take a cold shower... Please update! Love this story!
BreakfastClubRocks chapter 26 . 5/9/2012
Will this be Texas hold 'em or stud?
Gracie chapter 31 . 4/30/2012
Omg!

I am so addicted! Can please write more! You are an AMAZING writer and the characters totally sound like themselves! I love it! Mooooooore!
Rather Preferred chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
k. i'm seriously dying without this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOOOONNN PLSPLSPLSPLSPSLSPLS! and i agree with the person below. it would be cool if john and claire talked about something other than their relationship. but seriously, the rest of the school needs to find out about them, so we can see how john and claire react to that! btw im like into wearing cherry chap stick and lip gloss now because of this story...haha keep up the good work!
juicyfruit007 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Duddee, update soon, I have to know what happens!

This story is amazing, and you got John's character so perfect! Hehe, I love how naughty they are! This story made me totally dirty-minded (and willing to try new things, coughcough), and my boyfriend thanks you for that! But enough about my love life...

I just have one thing to point out about this story. John and Claire are SO hot and cold! I mean, I guess that is to be expected, since it's them...but still. In the beginning, it was intense. I hope they've cooled off from all that fighting and making up three times a day!

And the way you portrayed their relationship...it doesn't seem much deeper than physical attraction, even though I know it is. It's like they can't keep their hands off each other, and when they do talk, they only talk about them and their relationship, what they wanna do to each other, apologizing to each other, etc.

Real couples talk about other things too, like movies, food, school, etc. I know they don't have a ton in common, but if they really like each other, they should find SOMETHING. I remember in the movie, they were talking about sushi and he was also asking if she liked her mom or her dad better and other random questions. Little things like that would be enough. :)

If they can have a real conversation, you know it's deeper than physical attraction, you know? Like right now in your story, if Claire got sick, would John really come by and make her soup? And even if he did, could he really just sit there and keep her company without touching her?

But maybe they're not at that stage yet, and that's how their relationship would start out if they actually got together. So kudos for keeping it realistic! I'd really like to see them move in that direction though.

Or maybe I'm just getting too into this, haha. Update soon? :]
RogueAvril chapter 30 . 4/10/2012
Apparently I can only review each chapter once; good to know. Just finished re-reading this story from the beginning; first time in awhile (I've read several chapters a gazillion times), and I wished to convey yet again how much I am completely in love with this story.

I know it's been six months since you've updated and I should learn how to let go, but this is the best piece of fanfiction I have ever read. The way you write this relationship, both the emotional and physical aspects, is utterly addicting, and I continue to keep my fingers and toes (especially after these last few chapters) crossed that someday you will be able/willing to add more chapters and make at least me, and likely countless others, the happiest BC fanfic readers in the known universe.

If not, so be it. But I will forever remain grateful that you at least chose to offer readers thirty plus chapters with some intensely steamy sexy stuff and tear-inducing emotional confrontations. Well done, my dear, and I am hopeful to read from you again soon, and always pleased you decided to publish.
CDNA chapter 31 . 3/17/2012
wow, awesome story. are you planning on finishing it. i just read all 30 chapters in a day and want to know what happens next.
Madgie chapter 31 . 3/12/2012
Aaah! Oh, they're both so lost and a bit messed up, but I think they can make it. Gah, Vernon is such an asshole! And that Ruth-Ann... The thing with the locker was hilarious! XD

LOVING this story! Please do update soon...
Rather Preferred chapter 31 . 3/9/2012
PLEASE tell me you didn't mean it when you said there are only a few chapters left! what about vernon? will he get fired? what about everyone finding out about john and claire? and all the reactions-bethany, ruth anne, jocks, johns 'girls'? i want to know what happens! it'll be so interesting! lol i absolutely LOVE this story! you've done such an amazing job with the characters! but what happened-you haven't updated since octoberr :( ...seriously idk what im gonna do without this story..maybe actually get some chool work done. but seriously, keep going! and it would be SUPER amazing if you just never stop writing this. i mean i'm seriously in love. UPDATE SOON!
Chirine chapter 31 . 3/4/2012
It took me a while but I read all the chapters. This is pretty much everything I hoped would happen for "The Breakfast Club" members as soon as soon as the movie ended. Crazy how it's only one week but what an amazing character development, I love the Allison/John and the Allison/Claire friendships (let's face it we all want to be Allison's friend) and Rocket is more than awesome too. Please write some new chapters!
Rather Preferred chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
i am IN LOVE. soo gooooooddddd. i love your writing!
fatherlessgirls chapter 31 . 2/8/2012
oh. my god. I just devoured this story. I wanted to stop after every chapter - hell, several times a chapter - to tell you how funny this story was and how much I was digging it, but I just couldn't get my hand to stop clicking ahead to the next chapter. So now here I am at the end and it's the middle of the night and I can't remember all of the moments of pure genius to pull out. (hmmm. somehow, after reading your story, everything I say sounds like sexual innuendo.)

I'll just say this: You are funny. Your characterizations are spot on, although I will posit that your Claire is way cooler than the Claire from the movie, and that is just fine with me. I am so ridiculously invested in this story that I can't believe there isn't another chapter. I don't even know how I stumbled upon this story. I normally never venture out of my one favorite fandom. Every time I do venture out I retreat back really quickly, often without having even finished reading whatever fic tempted me to try to branch out. The relationships between characters in other fandoms never seem to be as complicated or interesting or true. The movies and shows they pertain to may have been wonderful but don't seem to be quite as fertile ground for fiction. Who knew there could be such fertile ground in a 27 year old movie? I guess you did. Thank you.
hiimkizzy chapter 31 . 1/16/2012
Oh goodness! I really love this! I've read your fanfic several times now and I've been waiting for an update to see what happens next. This is my first time reviewing your story and I would like to add that I love how you incorporated music in a few of the chapters. Let's just say that when you added Hall and Oates, I literally died laughing because the song fitted Claire perfectly!

I can't wait for another update in both of your stories!
806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »