Reviews for Good Feelings
Guest chapter 33 . 10/15/2015
Cant believe you abandoned this story man. My heart is broken.
caitywalters chapter 32 . 9/21/2015
just tell me if you're ever going to finish this so I can know whether or not I need to stop checking this story. please. because if I'm still checking this story ten years from now and you have no intention of posting anymore, well that would just be very sad.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2015
Just another fan adding on the pile. I've read (and re-read and re-read) this story so many times, I probably have it memorized by now, but I'm just not creative enough to come up with my own ending. I'm sure you're busy, but please please please finish this. I would be forever grateful, as I'm sure the rest of your devoted followers would be as well.
caitywalters chapter 33 . 8/25/2015
please please please finish this! I've honestly been checking this story every month for the past year now with the hope that by some miracle you've posted another chapter only to be bitterly disappointed each time. you shouldn't be allowed to start a story this good and then just give up on it! I'm starting to wish I never read this story in the first place, only because this whole not knowing is killing me! Really, you're a brilliant writer and, while I do realise that someone as talented as you probably has a whole lot of more important stuff to do than finish a fanfiction, there really is something special about this story and it would be a shame to let it fizzle out just like that. get your act together girl, your fans are waiting impatiently!
jenn.keyser chapter 33 . 8/21/2015
please Mam, may we have some More. I am excited and nervous to find out what deep dark Claire has hiding. hope its not Duggarish. LOVED Allison holding court at the Standish family meal time. who would of thunk she is the one that has it all and his never ending tantrums are growing old. boy needs a punching bag and a full on breakdown.
jenn.keyser chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
What I appreciate most about your writing this fic is that I feel you have lived it at least a little bit. Terminology is spot on. Cashed? Not a term most that have no knowledge of the doobage would use. Fire in the hole.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/1/2015
Love it, but PLEASE write more. I understand you're a real person, with a real life. But for anyone that's ever wished they knew what happened next, this is a masterpiece. I'm 32 years old and I'm engulfed in your work. I've committed to reading, but every time I start, I find that you've abandoned it again.
silver-sky88 chapter 33 . 7/9/2015
I loved this story. Including the add on chapters in "really good feelings ". Its the most real interpretations I have seen of the charactors outside the movie. I became a total recluse in order to finish reading it all...and loved every second of it. Hope you come back and finish it one
kota eden chapter 33 . 5/23/2015
Please continue this story! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
t
Guest chapter 33 . 3/23/2015
I love your story so much! I've been obsessively reading in over the last couple of days. Is there going to be any more?
If not, I'll be sad, but it was so excellent.
Thanks for the great story
soledadsister chapter 33 . 3/11/2015
So it's been a while since your last update, but I'm not giving up on this! :) I really really hope you finish this at some point. It's too good to leave us without an ending. Thank you so much for the story so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
This story and your writing is amazing. You HAVE to finish it! I'm dying to know what happens!
Vanessa Wilde chapter 33 . 3/3/2015
Please finish the story, no matter how long it takes. I'm gonna die if you don't
Maranna Listten chapter 33 . 2/23/2015
Please continue this story! It would be a shame if you didn't. I read it all weekend instead of studying. Your writing really improved over the course of this story, you should know. Although I do think that all this physical stuff is happening very quickly, I like that you are making Claire realize this. Hopefully we can get a little more! Please update, and don't let this fic go the way of too much fic in this fandom. Keep it up!
815 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »